Aliens

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Re: Aliens

Post by PaulSacramento »

Its amazing how it if far easier for some to believe in life on other planets visiting us ( with no proof of course) than it is for them to believe that life from another "dimension" ( Heaven or Hell) visits us.
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

PaulSacramento wrote:Its amazing how it if far easier for some to believe in life on other planets visiting us ( with no proof of course) than it is for them to believe that life from another "dimension" ( Heaven or Hell) visits us.
Well said...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Starhunter
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Starhunter »

Paul Sacramento, put a healthy approach to the subject, Melanie - says good idea to keep the focus on God, Stu warning of occult activity is wise,and many other posts throwing the ball back and forwards.
But did anyone think of the fourth option, man made? No.
Option 1 visitors from space, 2 hoaxes and imaginations, 3 occult activity, 4 man made.

Are there other planets with intelligent life? Billions

Do they visit here? No.

Are there deformed and ugly grays? No.

Do ugly grays etc exist? Yes, only on earth, in the past and now, many variations.

Are they man made? Yes

Is Satan involved? Yes

Does Satan mess with people's imagination and senses as well? Yes

Are there hoaxes and lies? Yes, spontaneous as well as deliberate to cover the truth.

Do the machines proposed in the book Cosmic Conspiracy work? No. Nice attempt.

Has the world got UFO technology? Yes

Will people be fooled by it? Yes

Why all this? Lying wonders for a world which rejects truth.

Why? Things are winding up to a close, Satan is desperate, fortunately, he will be exposed to the God fearing.

Do you feel this whole thing is crazy? It is, but as Stu pointed out - stay away, don't be fascinated by it, and have nothing to do with it. This new technology has one major problem, it has serious repercussions, matter can suddenly revert to normal destroying any vulgar changes.
melanie
Esteemed Senior Member
Sex: Female

Post by melanie »

Starhunter wrote:Paul Sacramento, put a healthy approach to the subject, Melanie - says good idea to keep the focus on God, Stu warning of occult activity is wise,and many other posts throwing the ball back and forwards.
But did anyone think of the fourth option, man made? No.
Option 1 visitors from space, 2 hoaxes and imaginations, 3 occult activity, 4 man made.

Are there other planets with intelligent life? Billions

Do they visit here? No.

Are there deformed and ugly grays? No.

Do ugly grays etc exist? Yes, only on earth, in the past and now, many variations.

Are they man made? Yes

Is Satan involved? Yes

Does Satan mess with people's imagination and senses as well? Yes

Are there hoaxes and lies? Yes, spontaneous as well as deliberate to cover the truth.

Do the machines proposed in the book Cosmic Conspiracy work? No. Nice attempt.

Has the world got UFO technology? Yes

Will people be fooled by it? Yes

Why all this? Lying wonders for a world which rejects truth.

Why? Things are winding up to a close, Satan is desperate, fortunately, he will be exposed to the God fearing.

Do you feel this whole thing is crazy? It is, but as Stu pointed out - stay away, don't be fascinated by it, and have nothing to do with it. This new technology has one major problem, it has serious repercussions, matter can suddenly revert to normal destroying any vulgar changes.

Hey Starhunter :)
Can you tell me what you base this information on? What sources did you use to form your opinions? Much of what you say cannot be found in the bible and it's a line of thinking that I haven't come across before, and I have done a lot of reading on related matters.
I'm not asking so I can pick your theories apart, I very well may not agree but I genuinely would like to know. There are billions of planets with intelligent life?? That's a big call to make. You are very unusual and a bit wacky. I don't mean that to sound offensive, unusual and wacky is not a bad thing in my book, but if you could be a little more transparent in how you have come to these conclusions that would be great.
Starhunter

Post by Starhunter »

I know I sound wacky.

I was five when I asked my teachers and parents what matter is. Their answers were interesting but unsatisfactory, little billiard balls whizzing around each other, in a smokey cloud of electrons. I wanted to know how the billiard balls were there.

Nature and the Bible have been my only sources of study.

I had learning disabilities, unable to read or hear what people are saying, only able to understand graphs, pictures, geometry and few maths formulas etc.

Whenever someone read the Bible, from the age of two I would sit up and listen for up to an hour, so my Mum tells me. I could read the Bible before I learned to spell at the age of six, but no other books.

When I was given children's learning books, with simple lines like -"John went to the shop" I would put the book down because it has no interest for me. "So what! what did John buy? Does not say, who is John anyway, he's just made up by some adult."
My exact thoughts, and I remember the day.

I went through primary, high school and uni without studying or listening in class, and exercised just enough effort in exams to pass. It's easy, people test you by, trick questions, long boring material, and impracticable gibberish, maths formulas and language from the grave called Latin.

Now what options does the world give you here? Aliens or hoax? No other possibilities?

Did you know that when Germany began using bombers in WWII, many villagers had not even seen a car before?

I bet if you tried to explain it to them before it happened..."What a case we have here Elsie! get some tea and warm blankets for the poor man."
Jannah
Newbie Member

Post by Jannah »

Though I am not familiar with any scripture relating to aliens kept in a cluster of stars. I believe what you are referring to is the Nephilim in Genesis 6:1-4, Numbers 13:33 and Ezekiel 32:27. Although you probably already know that if you have read The Cosmic Conspiracy, I have not personally read that one but have read LA Marzulli's stuff and I believe Stan shares his point of view. Also a good book to read in hopes of understanding the Nephilim, there origin and end time significance is The Book of Enoch while this book is not to be considered cannon or of the 66 books in the bible it is historically and authentically known to be written pre Noah's flood just google it to read up on its authenticity. Having read some of the responses to this post I must say that while there is no "proof" of aliens there is a biblical context to fallen angels having sex with women and producing an offspring called the Nephilim, before and after the days of Noah. In The gospels (Luke17:26) Jesus states that the end times will be "as in the days of Noah"; as we'll the rates at which people are reporting UFO'S is staggering not to mention the alien implants which have been reported by abductees that have been found and verified by science experts such as DR Roger Leir. It does not take much research into the phenomena to realize that it is both genuine and highly malevolent and most certainly is the greater part if not the whole of the coming great deception talked about in scripture.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Jannah wrote:Though I am not familiar with any scripture relating to aliens kept in a cluster of stars. I believe what you are referring to is the Nephilim in Genesis 6:1-4, Numbers 13:33 and Ezekiel 32:27. Although you probably already know that if you have read The Cosmic Conspiracy, I have not personally read that one but have read LA Marzulli's stuff and I believe Stan shares his point of view. Also a good book to read in hopes of understanding the Nephilim, there origin and end time significance is The Book of Enoch while this book is not to be considered cannon or of the 66 books in the bible it is historically and authentically known to be written pre Noah's flood just google it to read up on its authenticity. Having read some of the responses to this post I must say that while there is no "proof" of aliens there is a biblical context to fallen angels having sex with women and producing an offspring called the Nephilim, before and after the days of Noah. In The gospels (Luke17:26) Jesus states that the end times will be "as in the days of Noah"; as we'll the rates at which people are reporting UFO'S is staggering not to mention the alien implants which have been reported by abductees that have been found and verified by science experts such as DR Roger Leir. It does not take much research into the phenomena to realize that it is both genuine and highly malevolent and most certainly is the greater part if not the whole of the coming great deception talked about in scripture.
There's a button on your keyboard labeled 'enter', its there to be used. So kindly breakdown your post into paragraphs so it is easy to read. This is to all who are posting monumental walls of text.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
Starhunter

Post by Starhunter »

Jannah wrote:Though I am not familiar with any scripture relating to aliens kept in a cluster of stars. I believe what you are referring to is the Nephilim in Genesis 6:1-4, Numbers 13:33 and Ezekiel 32:27. Although you probably already know that if you have read The Cosmic Conspiracy, I have not personally read that one but have read LA Marzulli's stuff and I believe Stan shares his point of view. Also a good book to read in hopes of understanding the Nephilim, there origin and end time significance is The Book of Enoch while this book is not to be considered cannon or of the 66 books in the bible it is historically and authentically known to be written pre Noah's flood just google it to read up on its authenticity. Having read some of the responses to this post I must say that while there is no "proof" of aliens there is a biblical context to fallen angels having sex with women and producing an offspring called the Nephilim, before and after the days of Noah. In The gospels (Luke17:26) Jesus states that the end times will be "as in the days of Noah"; as we'll the rates at which people are reporting UFO'S is staggering not to mention the alien implants which have been reported by abductees that have been found and verified by science experts such as DR Roger Leir. It does not take much research into the phenomena to realize that it is both genuine and highly malevolent and most certainly is the greater part if not the whole of the coming great deception talked about in scripture.
You have packed quite a bit into this paragraph, and it is not too long for me, especially compared to some of the newspapers written in the forum, (by the way I like your succinct posts Neo x.)

Welcome as a Newbie, interesting point you bought up about the comparison between the days of Noah and end times, by Christ. The race that lived before the flood started messing with nature, after the flood, Ham's son got hold of some of ancient technology, then it was practiced by the Chaldeans, the Babylonians, the Canaanites, Israel under Solomon, Ancient Greece, Early Celts, China, Peru, Nepal, Polynesia, New Guinea, and last of all India, from which modern developments came, via Nazi Germany.

The recognition of genuine abductee experiences is paramount, for the support they generally do not get.
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

I don't like to bother people, no matter what tbey think is true but of lately I have seen how this affects those who get in genuine conflict of faith and depression. Therefore I am compelled to label this as nonsense. Don't take this personally star hunter, I have nothing against you personal but what you are saying is I have serious objections too.
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if

without.

Starhunter

Post by Starhunter »

neo-x wrote:I don't like to bother people, no matter what tbey think is true but of lately I have seen how this affects those who get in genuine conflict of faith and depression. Therefore I am compelled to label this as nonsense. Don't take this personally star hunter, I have nothing against you personal but what you are saying is I have serious objections too.
Thanks for that advice, your caution is appropriate and considerate for those who may be struggling with intrusive thoughts etc.

I will try and keep it strictly on the subject of everyday observable things in nature. Thanks.
Jannah
Newbie Member

Post by Jannah »

Thank you Neo but I will post as I see fit, if you do not want to read my post, then don't. And furthermore if you and any others find the topic of ALIENS and the end times disrupting to your "mental" state i.e. Depression then leave this forum. This is a REAL topic that deserves to be discussed, is VERY relevant to today and is not going away...
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Jannah wrote:Thank you Neo but I will post as I see fit, if you do not want to read my post, then don't. And furthermore if you and any others find the topic of ALIENS and the end times disrupting to your "mental" state i.e. Depression then leave this forum. This is a REAL topic that deserves to be discussed, is VERY relevant to today and is not going away...

There's nothing to thank, you can't even format your post so that it could be easy to read.

without.

Jannah
Newbie Member

Post by Jannah »

Yet

You

Are

Still

Reading

My

Post...
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Post by neo-x »

Jannah wrote:Yet

You

Are

Still

Reading

My

Post...
I really have no idea what's your problem. when you write much, use the enter button or it becomes hard to read, dont believe me? carry on as you were, you'll see.

without.

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Neo, are they as people accept to learn to need really you, Neo.

FL :D
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +