Discussion about Peter the Roman "the final Pope"

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Re: Discussion about Peter the Roman "the final Pope"

Post by abelcainsbrother »

We must not get out ahead of prophecies that must be fulfilled before other prophecies can be fulfilled. This is the problem that so many make they try to make certian things apply to bible prophecy while overlooking other prophecies.We are in the last days because Israel has became a nation represented by the fig tree and the fulfillment of Ezekiel 37.

However there are more prophecies that must be fulfilled before the rapture and the second coming of Jesus will happen.When dealing with bible prophecy you must take pretty much all prophecies in the bible and put them all together to be able to see the big pricture,this is a must.It requires massive amounts of biblical study to be able to do this,plus you need to know about history and Geography,etc as well.

But you must see the big picture based on the prophecies in the bible.But so many times people will focus on one thing while ignoring the big picture of everthing that will happen and they disregard or overlook everything that must happen.There is no reason based on the world around us to believe Jesus is coming soon,now I wish the rapture would happen soon,but based on prophecy and everything that happens during the tribulation there is no way everything could be fulfilled in seven years if the rapture happened tommarrow.

It is very important to watch for signs as Jesus told us to do and I believe we can know when we are close by watching,however nobody knows the exact day or hour when it will happen.Anybody who sets dates should be ignored because Jesus made it clear that only God knows when and they are not God,and if Jesus did'nt know,they surely don't know the exact day or hour. So let's slow down and watch like Jesus said to do but lets not overlook prophecies that must be fulfilled before other preophecies can be fulfilled and get out ahead of God's timing.
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
SoCalExile
Valued Member

Post by SoCalExile »

RickD wrote:Great, thesign. Are we going to be expecting an apology from you, and your admittance that you are a false prophet? Or are you just going to fade away?
I was wondering if he'd just play silent and try to get us to think he was raptured.
God's grace is not cheap; it's free.
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

Apologize for what?
sincerely,
St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism)
Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy)
the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matt. 24:30)
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:Apologize for what?
For starters,

The false prophecies in this thread.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

You removed a link of mine for the sake of your own personal tyranny and now you expect me to click on one of yours.

You'll have to quote the specific content in question and its source if you expect a response from me.

As it is, I don't see eye to eye with you, RickD, as regards your replies (nor anyone elses) implying I am a false prophet.

You might want to consider allowing your forums' replies to be numbered for the sake of clarity now.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:You removed a link of mine for the sake of your own personal tyranny and now you expect me to click on one of yours.

You'll have to quote the specific content in question and its source if you expect a response from me.

As it is, I don't see eye to eye with you, RickD, as regards your replies (nor anyone elses) implying I am a false prophet.

You might want to consider allowing your forums' replies to be numbered for the sake of clarity now.
First off, what link are you accusing me of removing?
And second, the link I asked you to click on was YOUR thread. Not mine.

And here's one of your specific quotes that I'm referring to as a false prophecy:
I am Elijah (1 Kings 17) returned, even after death as John. All that has been (is) a part of my soul now. Yes, I've come through three wombs. I have personally known every king in chapter 11 of the Book of Daniel, at least 3 are deceased.

The best part of having ascertained the correct count is that on May 8, 2016 A.D., there will never be any more war, ever, ever, ever again.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

SoCalExile
Valued Member

Post by SoCalExile »

No more war eh?

Let's see what's happening in Syria:

Yep. there's still war.

False prophet.
God's grace is not cheap; it's free.
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

That is Judgment.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Are you going to address the false prophecies, or not?

-Edward R Murrow

thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

abelcainsbrother wrote:However there are more prophecies that must be fulfilled before the rapture and the second coming of Jesus will happen.
The Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5) was Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

The Day of the Lord will never end, Jesus Christ has returned 100%.

In terms of one of the Vicars of Christ giving the keys to the kingdom of Heaven back to the same Son of Man who gave them to St. Peter, that same Day marked the end of the Pontificate of Petrus Romanus.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thesign wrote:
abelcainsbrother wrote:However there are more prophecies that must be fulfilled before the rapture and the second coming of Jesus will happen.

In terms of one of the Vicars of Christ giving the keys to the kingdom of Heaven back to the same Son of Man who gave them to St. Peter, that same Day marked the end of the Pontificate of Petrus Romanus.
Let's go through the checklist:

1) you were Elijah

2) you were John the Baptist

3) Jesus has already returned

4) as of May 8, 2016, there will be no more wars, ever.

5) you are not out of your mind

6) you are not a false prophet

Does that about sum it up?

-Edward R Murrow

thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:
thesign wrote:

Let's go through the checklist:

1) you were Elijah

2) you were John the Baptist

3) Jesus has already returned

4) as of May 8, 2016, there will be no more wars, ever.

5) you are not out of your mind

6) you are not a false prophet

Does that about sum it up?
All those points on the checklist are correct and I'm glad to see you're getting the hang of it, RickD, save for #4.

When the Holy Spirit began to show me that I was being resurrected, I considered Christ's crucifixion to be a greater suffering than mine, but subsequently I began to use A.D.P. (or the even shorter "ADP"), which I meant as "a year of Our Lord's return", the "P." being for "Parousia" (but Parousia can apply to any time of Christ's coming).

The earliest that I determined that I could write it as such was September 25, 1955 (ADP).

But I haven't been consistent about it, as there are those who even deride the simpler A.D. (AD), and they have been such a curse.
sincerely,
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

So, if #4 (as of May 8, 2016, there will be no more wars, ever.) isn't true, then what did you mean when you said this:
The best part of having ascertained the correct count is that on May 8, 2016 A.D., there will never be any more war, ever, ever, ever again.

-Edward R Murrow

abelcainsbrother
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Gap Theory

Post by abelcainsbrother »

thesign wrote:

Matthew 24:23-27
Hebrews 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross,despising the shame,and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

2nd Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,lest the light of this glorious gospel of Christ,who is the image of God,should shine unto them.
thesign
Established Member

Post by thesign »

RickD wrote:So, if #4 (as of May 8, 2016, there will be no more wars, ever.) isn't true, then what did you mean when you said this:
I was basically noting your absence of A.D. in any way, shape, or form.

The Judgment has come, what you perceive as what war was is no longer so.
sincerely,