Does 666 Spell Rockefeller?

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Does 666 Spell Rockefeller?

Post by RickD »

Byblos wrote:
RickD wrote:هل فقدت عقلك أيضا، جبيل؟
:pound: :pound: :pound:

And I didn't even have to google it. :wave:
I knew I was speaking your language! I just didn't know your name was Jbeil. Can I call you Jbeil? Or, just "J" for short?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

RickD wrote:
Byblos wrote:

I knew I was speaking your language! I just didn't know your name was Jbeil. Can I call you Jbeil? Or, just "J" for short?
Lol, Rick, 'Jbeil' is the literal translation of the word 'Byblos' which is the name of the village in Lebanon where I was born (but you already knew that :wink:).
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Byblos wrote:
RickD wrote:
Byblos wrote:

Lol, Rick, 'Jbeil' is the literal translation of the word 'Byblos' which is the name of the village in Lebanon where I was born (but you already knew that :wink:).
Thanks Jbeil. :mrgreen:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by Furstentum Liechtenstein »

Thar's two manny fariners hear.

Y'all go back two war youse came frum, y'heer?

FL :guns:
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
GreyDeSilvisanctis
Recognized Member

Post by GreyDeSilvisanctis »

At, siguro, ito na ang kahulugan o manipestasyon ng sinabi sa Bibliya na maraming mga tao sa iba't ibang wika at kultura na magsamba sa kanya sa espiritu at sa katotohanan.

I don't use this language much so I'm a bit rusty. You can use google translate to have a *rough* translation though (It's never given me a proper one in this language as far as I know).
Hmm.., Anyone? y:-?

~Grey :)
"ג Magna opera Domini, ד exquirenda omnibus, qui cupiunt ea." - Ps. 111:2 [NVV]

"Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth 'thrown in': aim at Earth and you will get neither." - C.S. Lewis
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

GreyDeSilvisanctis wrote:At, siguro, ito na ang kahulugan o manipestasyon ng sinabi sa Bibliya na maraming mga tao sa iba't ibang wika at kultura na magsamba sa kanya sa espiritu at sa katotohanan.

I don't use this language much so I'm a bit rusty. You can use google translate to have a *rough* translation though (It's never given me a proper one in this language as far as I know).

And, maybe, it is the meaning or manifestation told in the Bible that many people with different languages and cultures that worship him in spirit and in truth.

Filipino.

Ain't google grand! (try translating that :pound: ).
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
GreyDeSilvisanctis
Recognized Member

Post by GreyDeSilvisanctis »

Byblos wrote:
GreyDeSilvisanctis wrote:At, siguro, ito na ang kahulugan o manipestasyon ng sinabi sa Bibliya na maraming mga tao sa iba't ibang wika at kultura na magsamba sa kanya sa espiritu at sa katotohanan.

And, maybe, it is the meaning or manifestation told in the Bible that many people with different languages and cultures that worship him in spirit and in truth.

Filipino.

Ain't google grand! (try translating that :pound: ).
Haha, close enough google translate! :clap:
The world's shrinking as we know it.

~Grey :lol:
"ג Magna opera Domini, ד exquirenda omnibus, qui cupiunt ea." - Ps. 111:2 [NVV]

"Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth 'thrown in': aim at Earth and you will get neither." - C.S. Lewis
plummrpaul
Newbie Member
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Post by plummrpaul »

God wishes to hide nothing from us in the area of the last days. Many Preachers will say, simply, that "we are not to understand it",when asked anything about the Book of Revelation. What???!!! What does the very word, "revelation", mean, anyway? "To reveal, to uncover"!!! The 666 referred to in Rev. is to tell us-simply-that the Anti-Christ will appear at the 6th trump, 6th seal, 6th vial...and that's it! No "bar-code", no "pope this-or-that", no secret! Right before He was crucified, Jesus told His Disciples, "I have foretold you all things". God doesn't want His people to have to guess about anything, esp. about when to expect the Anti-Christ to appear. Pray for wisdom, and for understanding His Word.
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

plummrpaul wrote:The 666 referred to in Rev. is to tell us-simply-that the Anti-Christ will appear at the 6th trump, 6th seal, 6th vial...and that's it!
On what do you base the above on?

FL
Hold everything lightly. If you don't, it will hurt when God pries your fingers loose as He takes it from you. -Corrie Ten Boom

+ + +

If they had a social gospel in the days of the prodigal son, somebody would have given him a bed and a sandwich and he never would have gone home.

+ + +
CazPerth
Recognized Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by CazPerth »

Awwww I feel like I got the good bit in a mystery novel and some joker pasted clown pictures over the pages! I was enjoying F L's discussion andi nterpretation. Any chance of getting back to it?
Furstentum Liechtenstein
Ultimate Member

CazPerth wrote:Awwww I feel like I got the good bit in a mystery novel and some joker pasted clown pictures over the pages! I was enjoying F L's discussion andi nterpretation. Any chance of getting back to it?
Of course I could get back to it...but I'm leaving on a 3-week vacation next Friday, so I won't be posting very often.

BTW...I saw a documentary on Perth and thought of you. Nice city! Too bad you drive on the wrong side of the road...

FL y:D

+ + +

+ + +
CazPerth
Recognized Member

Post by CazPerth »

Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:
CazPerth wrote:Awwww I feel like I got the good bit in a mystery novel and some joker pasted clown pictures over the pages! I was enjoying F L's discussion andi nterpretation. Any chance of getting back to it?
Of course I could get back to it...but I'm leaving on a 3-week vacation next Friday, so I won't be posting very often.

BTW...I saw a documentary on Perth and thought of you. Nice city! Too bad you drive on the wrong side of the road...

I'll look forward to it! Enjoy your holiday.

Rick D I hope I did not offend with the clown reference, I'd forgotten your avatar is a clown.
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

CazPerth wrote:
Furstentum Liechtenstein wrote:

I'll look forward to it! Enjoy your holiday.

Rick D I hope I did not offend with the clown reference, I'd forgotten your avatar is a clown.
My klown will be paying a visit to your door in Perth!
http://youtu.be/ufwX6aJcIl8

No offense taken. y:o) y>:D<

-Edward R Murrow

CazPerth
Recognized Member

Post by CazPerth »

RickD wrote: My klown will be paying a visit to your door in Perth!
http://youtu.be/ufwX6aJcIl8

No offense taken. y:o) y>:D<
Speechless :pound: y:-/ :shakehead: