Isreal

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Murray
Esteemed Senior Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Isreal

Post by Murray »

Just a quick question

If isreal were to actually be "destroyed" by a rouge middle eastern nation, would this mean that revalation profecy could not furfilled; and directly meaning that revalation is not true?
in nomine patri et fili spiritu sancte
neo-x
Ultimate Member

Re: Isreal

Post by neo-x »

No, it would just mean that this is not the time of fulfillment of the prophecy
It would be a blessing if they missed the cairns and got lost on the way back. Or if
the Thing on the ice got them tonight.

I could only turn and stare in horror at the chief surgeon.
Death by starvation is a terrible thing, Goodsir, continued Stanley.
And with that we went below to the flame-flickering Darkness of the lower deck
and to a cold almost the equal of the Dante-esque Ninth Circle Arctic Night
without.

//johnadavid.wordpress.com
DRDS
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Isreal

Post by DRDS »

Or it could mean that futureism is false and that another view such as full/partial preterism is true or closer to the truth than futureism. But all things considered in today's touchy feely politically correct society I'm sure that the UN and or the US and other western nations would not allow such a thing to happen to Isreal. I know we have a very anti Isreal president in the white house currently, but for the most part, most of the American people have a deep love and respect for Jews and for Isreal. Plus, you got to take into account with all the high tech weapons that Isreal has, many think she can certainly hold her own against these vengeful, hostile, but lesser developed Islamic nations IE Iran.