3rd Temple Blueprints

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

3rd Temple Blueprints

Post by Gman »

For the first time I got a good look at the 3rd Temple blueprints tonight by the Temple Institute.

You can watch the entire production here (see link). Fascinating..

The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Re: 3rd Temple Blueprints

Post by Gman »

No one else finds this fascinating? This is a possible sign here folks... :doh:

I even showed this off at work and no one cared..

Well, the Simpson's is playing tonight at 6.. Don't miss it. ;)

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Byblos
Old School

Post by Byblos »

Gman wrote:Well, the Simpson's is playing tonight at 6.. Don't miss it. ;)
THE SIMPSONS? Wow, can't wait. :mrgreen:
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Byblos wrote:
Gman wrote:Well, the Simpson's is playing tonight at 6.. Don't miss it. ;)
THE SIMPSONS? Wow, can't wait. :mrgreen:
Oh now.. That hurts. y#-o

Silvertusk
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Silvertusk »

It certainly is one of the end signs.

The Jews have read the full bible right? Even if they don't believe any of the New Testament - You would think they would not like to tempt fate. :shock:
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Silvertusk wrote:It certainly is one of the end signs.
It would appear to be.. I don't think many care about it, although I've heard that 70 percent of the Israeli Jews want to see this thing built.

If you look at the video, towards the end, they even have a 3D rendering of the future Sanhedrin court. Simply amazing...

Silvertusk wrote:The Jews have read the full bible right? Even if they don't believe any of the New Testament - You would think they would not like to tempt fate. :shock:
Yes.. I often this about this too.. Hey, some people just want to believe that they are right Deuteronomy 9:27. ;)

According however to Romans 11:5-6, there is a remnant of Jews who are not Christian who are operating under God's grace. This remnant, however, is partially blind to the truth.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Now the next big question here is do we knowingly support the temple Jews (our brothers), knowing it's demise that is, or do we abandon it leaving it to the anti-Christ? Many however say we should abandon it because by the time it goes into full swing we will have already been raptured up leaving the lawless one to do his thing..

Thanks for making us think about this Silver.. ;)

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Anyways I find this all very amazing... Call me a nut case.. 8-}2

I believe that God is going to use the Jew's stubbornness to bring forth the messiah. In other words... There is a REASON for it. :P

I'm slowly starting to see this...

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

In hindsight, it should note noted here that however that Jews who promote the temple do NOT do it out of a stubbornness. They do it because they want to promote peace in the world. They want to create a dwelling place for Him in this world. They are simply doing it because they are programmed to do it.. And from my understanding, God WILL honor them for it.. y@};-

MarcusOfLycia

Post by MarcusOfLycia »

I can't really offer much information on this, but I just wanted to say that I found all of this fascinating. Thanks for posting!
-- Josh

“When you see a man with a great deal of religion displayed in his shop window, you may depend upon it, he keeps a very small stock of it within” C.H. Spurgeon

1st Corinthians 1:17- "For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel””not with words of human wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power"
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

It is interesting to see these 2 thousand year old prophecies come to life..

As the song "In the Stone" goes, "Life experience a passing day... Time will witness, what the ole folks say... Getting stronger every day..."

Love that tune... :P

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Here are the blueprints for the 3rd temple directly from the Temple Institute. For nearly 2 thousand years folks... Finally it is being revealed in January of 2011. Absolutely HUGE!!! Our forefathers never got to see this folks.

Blueprints and Computer Animation of the Sanhedrin Chamber of Hewn Stone from Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFnckQrg ... r_embedded

The actual blueprints from the Temple Institute.
http://www.templeinstitute.org/blueprin ... temple.htm