End time prophecy by a Rabbi?

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: End time prophecy by a Rabbi?

Post by Gman »

1harpazo wrote:
I hope that He doesn't have to draw us back. I hope that we are going full steam ahead with Him in the last days. Those of us who are seeking God and walking with Him will not be deceived.
Those who seek Him... The question is. Do we always seek Him? Did the apostle Paul? Not always.. But He is always there to catch us if we fall..
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Dazed and Confused
Established Member

Post by Dazed and Confused »

Gman wrote: Hi DC... Long time see.. :P Glad to see you back. Yes, very true. It appears that deception is coming. While that may happen, God is also there to draw us back to Him. I don't believe he will abandon us if we search for Him with all our hearts Jeremiah 29:13
Very true, my pastor said that a recent MTV poll showed that what teens want most in life is a family. It seems that their burned out by what the world has to offer and their parents pursuit of material wealth. I can look at my own daughter and see God working in her. She's 19 and starting going to church on her own. This is huge! Even though she decieded to attend a different church than mine, but I don't care in the least. God is moving! Thanks for the words of encouragment.
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
CeT-To
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by CeT-To »

That's great to hear DC!! :) I wish my dad was as happy as you are if i did go to church by myself even though it was a different one.

Does anyone one think that this messiah will connect to islam in some sort of way too?
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
1harpazo
Recognized Member

Post by 1harpazo »

Gman wrote:
1harpazo wrote:Also in September 2005, Kaduri said: "The Messiah is already in Israel. Whatever people are sure will not happen is liable to happen, and whatever we are certain will happen may disappoint us. But in the end, there will be peace throughout the world."
Yes, I was reading that the other day too... And the anti-Christ will also offer peace.
Yes, I agree that he will offer peace. It's the peace treaty with the many in Daniel 9:27. That's when the countdown of the final seven years begins. Question: Will the church recognize him when he confirms this treaty or at the Abomination of Desolation?
CeT-To

Post by CeT-To »

To be honest I think it should be really obvious to recognise to those who are awake... hmm and how will this anti-christ carry out the tribulation for 3.5 years if he is just some sort of figure with no office. I could imagine Christians being persecuted by him in the middle east if possible he could make a very concrete deal ( peace treaty) with the Islamic countries to carry it out.. no idea how he could do this though... y:-?
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

Dazed and Confused
Established Member

Post by Dazed and Confused »

CeT-To wrote:That's great to hear DC!! :) I wish my dad was as happy as you are if i did go to church by myself even though it was a different one.
:D Matter of fact she's at church right now, while I played hookey... :oops:
Does anyone one think that this messiah will connect to islam in some sort of way too?
It's interesting that in Revelation they behead those who don't accept the mark of the beast.
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
CeT-To

Post by CeT-To »

Yeah something unexpected is definitely going to happen and i think its too silly to kick islam out of the end time picture .. but how will the antichrist ( jewish) work with islamic leaders or jihad groups is beyond me :S....

boldturkey
Newbie Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by boldturkey »

I'm scared :cry: does this mean the rapture is going to happen after ariel sharons death?
DRDS

Post by DRDS »

Don't worry, in times like these you don't need to be a scared turkey, you need to be a BOLD turkey. :mrgreen:
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

And then we got this one too. Former Israeli leader Ariel Sharon remains in critical condition.. Red blood moons, peace treaties, Ariel Sharon's soon death... Anyone home? :popcorn:

//www.cnn.com/2014/01/05/world/meast/israel-ariel-sharon/

I remember when I use to sleep at the wheel too.. That's what you get when you case Christmas trees and eat too much sugar.. y:-?

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Gman wrote:And then we got this one too. Former Israeli leader Ariel Sharon remains in critical condition.. Red blood moons, peace treaties, Ariel Sharon's soon death... Anyone home? :popcorn:

//www.cnn.com/2014/01/05/world/meast/israel-ariel-sharon/

I remember when I use to sleep at the wheel too.. That's what you get when you case Christmas trees and eat too much sugar.. y:-?

Some are watching but what can you do?
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

B. W. wrote:
-
-
-
Maybe something like this...

B. W.
Ultimate Member

Post by B. W. »

Gman wrote:
B. W. wrote:
-
-
-
Maybe something like this...

and I thought you was serious ... fell fer dat one :pound:
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Well he died yesterday so I guess we will have to see what comes later..

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014 ... at-85?lite

Silvertusk
Board Moderator

Post by Silvertusk »

Oh crap!!!