End time prophecy by a Rabbi?

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Gman
Old School
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

End time prophecy by a Rabbi?

Post by Gman »

Call me a nut, but I found this prophecy to be pretty astounding...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eATJ4PRXEJk[/youtube]
Last edited by Gman on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The heart cannot rejoice in what the mind rejects as false - Galileo

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Telstra Robs
Established Member

Re: End time prophecy by a Rabbi?

Post by Telstra Robs »

It appears that a lot of things seem to be... coming together.
CeT-To
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by CeT-To »

O_O.... wow ... i'm actually sort of frightened now ..

Also Ariel Sharon is going to turn 83 on 27th of Feb.... he is Old! Who knows how long this man is going to hold out. y:O2
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

I Praise you Yahweh, my Lord, my God!!!!!
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

CeT-To wrote:O_O.... wow ... i'm actually sort of frightened now ..

Also Ariel Sharon is going to turn 83 on 27th of Feb.... he is Old! Who knows how long this man is going to hold out. y:O2
Yes Sharon is still in a coma today... I actually thought he was dead.

Apparently this prophet has a history among the Jews for fulfilling prophecy.. But whether it's true or not could be anyone's guess. As for me, I would just keep it in check for now. ;)

We learn from history that we do not learn from history - Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Hegel

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things. -Philippians 4:8
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Here is his wiki profile..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzchak_Kaduri

"A few months before Kaduri died, he surprised his followers when he told them that he met the Messiah. Kaduri gave a message in his synagogue on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement, teaching how to recognize the Messiah. He also mentioned that the Messiah would appear to Israel after Ariel Sharon’s death.[4]Before Kaduri died, he reportedly wrote the name of the Messiah on a small note, requesting it remained sealed for one year after his death. The note revealed the name of the Messiah as "Yehoshua" or "Yeshua" – or the Hebrew name Jesus.[5]"

He also stated.. "Also in September 2005, Kaduri said: "The Messiah is already in Israel. Whatever people are sure will not happen is liable to happen, and whatever we are certain will happen may disappoint us. But in the end, there will be peace throughout the world."

Source: http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=41669

Whether that is the spiritual presence of Christ or the anti-christ could be anyone's guess...

CeT-To

Post by CeT-To »

I think its the spiritual presence of Christ. But what's interesting is what he says after that - "Whatever people are sure will not happen is liable to happen, and whatever we are certain will happen may disappoint us" This certainly sounds like he is saying ( keeping in mind that Kaduri has been having dreams about the messiah Jesus) is that the many Jews are so sure that Jesus wasn't the Messiah but He Will come, and unless they believe in Jesus they will not enter the kingdom of God ( thus the disappointment).

LOL i know i'm heavily interpreting that message but in light to Kaduri recognising Jesus the messiah ... it isn't so far fetched.

* - Actually i think i'm going to scratch what ever i've said so far... ive been reading that article on WND ..hmmm ..especially because of this >>

"The leadership and order of a Messiah of flesh and blood is hard to accept for many in the nation. As leader, the Messiah will not hold any office, but will be among the people and use the media to communicate. His reign will be pure and without personal or political desire. During his dominion, only righteousness and truth will reign."

* - Okay now I'm REAALLY confused because of this >>

"But Schneider was given access to many of the rabbi's manuscripts, written in his own hand for the exclusive use of his students. He was struck by symbols painted by Kaduri all over the pages.

"They were crosses," said Schneider. "In the Jewish tradition, you don't use crosses. You don't even use plus signs because they might be mistaken for crosses. But there they were, painted in his own hand."

Asked what those symbols meant, Kaduri's family said they were "signs of the angel." "
But joy and happiness in you to all who seek you! Let them ceaselessly cry,"Great is Yahweh" who love your saving power. Psalm 40:16

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

CeT-To wrote: * - Okay now I'm REAALLY confused because of this >>

"But Schneider was given access to many of the rabbi's manuscripts, written in his own hand for the exclusive use of his students. He was struck by symbols painted by Kaduri all over the pages.

"They were crosses," said Schneider. "In the Jewish tradition, you don't use crosses. You don't even use plus signs because they might be mistaken for crosses. But there they were, painted in his own hand."

Asked what those symbols meant, Kaduri's family said they were "signs of the angel." "
Yes.. I saw that too. Weird.. :|

1harpazo
Recognized Member

Post by 1harpazo »

Also in September 2005, Kaduri said: "The Messiah is already in Israel. Whatever people are sure will not happen is liable to happen, and whatever we are certain will happen may disappoint us. But in the end, there will be peace throughout the world."

Matt 24:23-25
23 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Behold, here is the Christ,' or 'There He is,' do not believe him. 24 "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
NASU

1 Thess 5:1-11
Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. 2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. 3 While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; 5 for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; 6 so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober. 7 For those who sleep do their sleeping at night, and those who get drunk get drunk at night. 8 But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.
NASU

If nothing else, this just further indicates that we are in the last days. When the true Messiah returns, we will see Him face to face.
CeT-To

Post by CeT-To »

Thanx Harpazo ( and welcome to the forum!) Seems like these are signs of confusion... like Matt 24:23-25 says. But does anyone think there is a hidden reason why he would say that the cross is the sign of angels...? Besides reasons to confuse that is...

The real irony is that if this is the anti-christ it is that his name is Jesus ... i mean... if im not mistaken the greek word of anti-christ is literally IN PLACE OF christ.

From wiki:Etymology

"Antichrist" is the English translation of the original Koine Greek ἀντίχριστος, pronounced än-tē'-khrē-stos. It is made up of two root words, αντί + Χριστός (anti + Christos). "Αντί" can mean not only “against” and “opposite of”, but also “in place of",[2] "Χριστός", translated "Christ", is Greek for the Hebrew "Messiah" meaning "anointed," and refers to Jesus of Nazareth[3] within Christian theology.

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

1harpazo wrote:Also in September 2005, Kaduri said: "The Messiah is already in Israel. Whatever people are sure will not happen is liable to happen, and whatever we are certain will happen may disappoint us. But in the end, there will be peace throughout the world."
Yes, I was reading that the other day too... And the anti-Christ will also offer peace.

Dazed and Confused
Established Member

Post by Dazed and Confused »

Gman wrote:
1harpazo wrote:Also in September 2005, Kaduri said: "The Messiah is already in Israel. Whatever people are sure will not happen is liable to happen, and whatever we are certain will happen may disappoint us. But in the end, there will be peace throughout the world."
Yes, I was reading that the other day too... And the anti-Christ will also offer peace.
When asked what would be the sign of His return Jesus stated more than any other that it would be marked with deception in the church. Currently we have the Emergent, Seeker Friendly, Social Gospel, Ecumenical, Prosperity movements gaining ground. We even have Oprah starting her new network, which will probably be interlaced with spiritual deception with such things as "A course in miracles". It's clear that the time is closely approaching. Hi Gman.
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
August
Old School

Post by August »

So have you guys seen this? http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/in ... sIdx=78847

December 2012....
Acts 17:24-25 (NIV)
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by hands. [25] And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything, because he himself gives all men life and breath and everything else."

//www.omnipotentgrace.org
//christianskepticism.blogspot.com
Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

Dazed and Confused wrote: When asked what would be the sign of His return Jesus stated more than any other that it would be marked with deception in the church. Currently we have the Emergent, Seeker Friendly, Social Gospel, Ecumenical, Prosperity movements gaining ground. We even have Oprah starting her new network, which will probably be interlaced with spiritual deception with such things as "A course in miracles". It's clear that the time is closely approaching. Hi Gman.
Hi DC... Long time see.. :P Glad to see you back. Yes, very true. It appears that deception is coming. While that may happen, God is also there to draw us back to Him. I don't believe he will abandon us if we search for Him with all our hearts Jeremiah 29:13 .

Guys, I too am seeing that the end times are perhaps upon us. Unfortunately this year 2011 will also be another downer for the world, but not for God. And yet people close their eyes to Him... :(

Gman
Old School

Post by Gman »

August wrote:So have you guys seen this? http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/in ... sIdx=78847

December 2012....
No I didn't... Wow, thanks for sharing that.

1harpazo
Recognized Member

Post by 1harpazo »

Gman wrote:
Dazed and Confused wrote: When asked what would be the sign of His return Jesus stated more than any other that it would be marked with deception in the church. Currently we have the Emergent, Seeker Friendly, Social Gospel, Ecumenical, Prosperity movements gaining ground. We even have Oprah starting her new network, which will probably be interlaced with spiritual deception with such things as "A course in miracles". It's clear that the time is closely approaching. Hi Gman.
Hi DC... Long time see.. :P Glad to see you back. Yes, very true. It appears that deception is coming. While that may happen, God is also there to draw us back to Him. I don't believe he will abandon us if we search for Him with all our hearts Jeremiah 29:13 .

Guys, I too am seeing that the end times are perhaps upon us. Unfortunately this year 2011 will also be another downer for the world, but not for God. And yet people close their eyes to Him... :(
I hope that He doesn't have to draw us back. I hope that we are going full steam ahead with Him in the last days. Those of us who are seeking God and walking with Him will not be deceived. Paul encouraged us in 1Thes 5:4-7, "But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief; 5 for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness; 6 so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober. 7 For those who sleep do their sleeping at night, and those who get drunk get drunk at night. 8 But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing."NASU

Also we will know the antichrist and will not submit to him. Rev 13:8: "All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain." NASU

The ones who will be deceived are those who did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved (2Thes 2:10). God will send a deluding influence on them so that they will believe what is false...(and they are the ones who) took pleasure in wickedness (2Thes 2:11,12).