Exciting End Times

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
JamesScott
Recognized Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided

Exciting End Times

Post by JamesScott »

Does anyone else want the End to come?
I haven't really studied much on eschatology since I was a Baptist, but I think I'm getting somewhat
interested in it again; although not near as interested as I used to be. I was pretty much obsessed with it.
And alot of my eschatological views have changed, such as the rapture. I no longer believe in it.
But still, I will be glad when things get rolling. Is anyone else like this?
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Re: Exciting End Times

Post by Kurieuo »

JamesScott wrote:Does anyone else want the End to come?
I haven't really studied much on eschatology since I was a Baptist, but I think I'm getting somewhat
interested in it again; although not near as interested as I used to be. I was pretty much obsessed with it.
And alot of my eschatological views have changed, such as the rapture. I no longer believe in it.
Yes. ;)

I believe we're already living in end times, and whether I am dead or alive, I look forward to Christ's return.
JamesScott
Recognized Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Exciting End Times

Post by JamesScott »

Kurieuo wrote:
JamesScott wrote:Does anyone else want the End to come?
Yes. ;)

I believe we're already living in end times, and whether I am dead or alive, I look forward to Christ's return.
So do I.
I believe, technically, we have been in the last days since Pentecost {Acts 2:14-17}, but I do think we are getting near to the actual Second Coming of Christ. The Tribulation probably won't be fun, but still, I'm looking foward to the whole thing.
Also I hope I'm alive when Christ returns. It doesn't really matter, but I think it would be nice to see from this perspective.
Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me.