The US NEVER Went To The Moon

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21919
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#136

Post by RickD » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:33 pm

RickD wrote:
1) the earth is not flat
2) the system works
Therefore
3) the system doesn’t “only” work on a flat earth
Stu wrote:
Hahahahaha that's some truly circular reasoning :lol:
Technically, it’s not a circular argument, because 1 is not 3. But even if it were a circular argument, you’d have to prove the argument is invalid by properly refuting 1, 2, or 3. And since you can’t refute any of them, even my half-joking argument is valid.
Stu wrote:
Any atheist would be proud.
You say this like it’s supposed to mean that the only arguments that atheists make, are invalid circular arguments. Ever watch Hitchens debate a young earther? The young earther loses the debate, every time.

Literally every “argument” you’ve put forth here that supposedly backs a flat earth, can be easily falsified by a 5 minute google search.

I’m trying to come up with something that people actually believe, that’s more irrational than a flat earth. And I can’t think of a single thing.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#137

Post by Stu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:47 am

DBowling wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:02 pm
Stu wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:29 am
DBowling wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:41 am

From what I could quickly find, Knickebein targeting involves air assets communicating with ground assets.
Yes of course, the bombers were the air assets, come on man!!!! They are travelling along the one VHF line and when it crosses the other they then drop their bombs.

The problem is that the VHF waves are being transmitted from 340km away, impossible on a globe earth.

The English though it impossible and so spent months debating how it was impossible and lives were lost.
That's pure and utter nonsense.
Are you going to provide some legitimate sources or keep spouting unverified nonsense?
Again with the hand waving. All you says is "nonsense" to disprove something I say. That is not debate.

Did you watch that video I posted just now about boats going over the curve. Empty horizon and magically the boats come back into view. She even gives calculations. But I'm guessing you didn't watch or if you did you had no answer and so didn't respond. Wonder why.....
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21919
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#138

Post by RickD » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:19 am

This is pretty cool. It's a live feed of the space station. Video quality is pretty amazing.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Fliegender
Valued Member
Posts: 385
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:44 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: It's Complicated
Location: Epsilon eridani
Has liked: 75 times
Been liked: 33 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#139

Post by Fliegender » Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:50 am

RickD wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:19 am
This is pretty cool. It's a live feed of the space station. Video quality is pretty amazing.
Yes, Hollywood special effects are simply amazing.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stewart Mill

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#140

Post by Stu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:00 am

Rick, what do you make of that Government Documents video that I posted. Remember these are once classified government documents like the army, NASA, CIA, etc. Once exposed many have been removed.

And they speak of the brightness of the firmament and near-sun halo and flat earth and nonrotating earth.

Would be interested to know what you think.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 198 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#141

Post by DBowling » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:06 am

Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:47 am
All you says is "nonsense" to disprove something I say. That is not debate.
Unverified false claims ARE "nonsense".
I am asking for legitimate support material and documentation for your claims.
Making unverified false assertions over and over again is not debate either.
To use your term, its nothing more than "handwaving".
Did you watch that video I posted just now about boats going over the curve. Empty horizon and magically the boats come back into view.
Yes, I watched it...
Those ships didn't go over the horizon. The camera was just zooming in and zooming out.

Now how about my videos that DO actually show a ship going over the horizon.

Let's try again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao

Watch 1:30 - 2:30
At 1:30 you can pretty much see the whole boat
at 2:30 you can only see the sail.

What is your explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears between 1:30 and 2:30?
What is your explanation for why only the sail is visible at 2:30?

This is not disappearing and reappearing as you zoom in and out.
This is portions of a visible boat disappearing from bottom to top as the visible boat gradually travels over the horizon.

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#142

Post by Stu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:55 am

DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:06 am
Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:47 am
All you says is "nonsense" to disprove something I say. That is not debate.
Unverified false claims ARE "nonsense".
I am asking for legitimate support material and documentation for your claims.
Making unverified false assertions over and over again is not debate either.
To use your term, its nothing more than "handwaving".
Did you watch that video I posted just now about boats going over the curve. Empty horizon and magically the boats come back into view.
Yes, I watched it...
Those ships didn't go over the horizon. The camera was just zooming in and zooming out.

Now how about my videos that DO actually show a ship going over the horizon.

Let's try again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao

Watch 1:30 - 2:30
At 1:30 you can pretty much see the whole boat
at 2:30 you can only see the sail.

What is your explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears between 1:30 and 2:30?
What is your explanation for why only the sail is visible at 2:30?

This is not disappearing and reappearing as you zoom in and out.
This is portions of a visible boat disappearing from bottom to top as the visible boat gradually travels over the horizon.
Because that camera is FULLY zoomed in, that's why it seems to go over the horizon.

The video I showed you is far more zoomed in than your video and you can clearly see no boats on the "horizon" yet when you zoom in there are the boats. No curve.

Try this. Put a camera on the ground, start a video. Make sure the surface is flat. Now take someone walking or cycling on that road and record it, making sure the road is flat.

The further away they get the they will start to disappear from the bottom, it just what you will see with your boats supposedly going over the "horizon", they slowly disappear from the bottom up, but we know this is not true because the road is flat. Someone performed this experiment and it looks like they disappear but zoom in and their legs reappear.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 198 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#143

Post by DBowling » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 am

Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:55 am
DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:06 am
Now how about my videos that DO actually show a ship going over the horizon.

Let's try again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao

Watch 1:30 - 2:30
At 1:30 you can pretty much see the whole boat
at 2:30 you can only see the sail.

What is your explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears between 1:30 and 2:30?
What is your explanation for why only the sail is visible at 2:30?

This is not disappearing and reappearing as you zoom in and out.
This is portions of a visible boat disappearing from bottom to top as the visible boat gradually travels over the horizon.
Because that camera is FULLY zoomed in, that's why it seems to go over the horizon.
You still have not provided an explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears (into the water) while the top of the sail is still visible.
No amount of zooming in will make the bottom of the boat visible. The fact that the top of the boat (the sail) is still visible demonstrates that this is not a 'zoom' issue.
The bottom of the boat disappears because the boat is on the very edge of the horizon, with the bottom not visible and the sail at the top still visible.

This is very different from your video which simply zooms in and zooms out and the whole boat is either all visible or so small that none of it can be seen.

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#144

Post by Stu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:29 am

DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 am
Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:55 am
DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:06 am
Now how about my videos that DO actually show a ship going over the horizon.

Let's try again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao

Watch 1:30 - 2:30
At 1:30 you can pretty much see the whole boat
at 2:30 you can only see the sail.

What is your explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears between 1:30 and 2:30?
What is your explanation for why only the sail is visible at 2:30?

This is not disappearing and reappearing as you zoom in and out.
This is portions of a visible boat disappearing from bottom to top as the visible boat gradually travels over the horizon.
Because that camera is FULLY zoomed in, that's why it seems to go over the horizon.
You still have not provided an explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears (into the water) while the top of the sail is still visible.
No amount of zooming in will make the bottom of the boat visible. The fact that the top of the boat (the sail) is still visible demonstrates that this is not a 'zoom' issue.
The bottom of the boat disappears because the boat is on the very edge of the horizon, with the bottom not visible and the sail at the top still visible.

This is very different from your video which simply zooms in and zooms out and the whole boat is either all visible or so small that none of it can be seen.
Ah come on man, you aren't listening. It all about the limitation of the human eye and the camera, it appears to go below the horizon but it as called the vanishing point. Like I said this has been disproved many times with many tests.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 198 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#145

Post by DBowling » Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:58 am

Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:29 am
DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 am
Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:55 am
DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:06 am
Now how about my videos that DO actually show a ship going over the horizon.

Let's try again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao

Watch 1:30 - 2:30
At 1:30 you can pretty much see the whole boat
at 2:30 you can only see the sail.

What is your explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears between 1:30 and 2:30?
What is your explanation for why only the sail is visible at 2:30?

This is not disappearing and reappearing as you zoom in and out.
This is portions of a visible boat disappearing from bottom to top as the visible boat gradually travels over the horizon.
Because that camera is FULLY zoomed in, that's why it seems to go over the horizon.
You still have not provided an explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears (into the water) while the top of the sail is still visible.
No amount of zooming in will make the bottom of the boat visible. The fact that the top of the boat (the sail) is still visible demonstrates that this is not a 'zoom' issue.
The bottom of the boat disappears because the boat is on the very edge of the horizon, with the bottom not visible and the sail at the top still visible.

This is very different from your video which simply zooms in and zooms out and the whole boat is either all visible or so small that none of it can be seen.
Ah come on man, you aren't listening. It all about the limitation of the human eye and the camera, it appears to go below the horizon but it as called the vanishing point. Like I said this has been disproved many times with many tests.
No... you "come on man"
You aren't listening to or seeing truth and reality...
You just keep repeating the same lies over and over again.

Look at the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Go to 2:30 where you clearly see only the sail of the boat poking up out of the water (so this is not a 'zoom' issue as you falsely claim).
Where is the rest of the boat?
under water?

The truth is right there in front of you.
Why are you so reluctant to embrace the truth when it is right there before your eyes?
This is not an issue of interpreting data in different ways
Its an issue of embracing the truth or clinging to a very very very obvious lie.

And as a Christian you should be aware of the consequences of associating a known lie with the truth of the Gospel of Jesus.

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#146

Post by Stu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:43 am

DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:58 am
Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:29 am
DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 am
Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:55 am
DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:06 am
Now how about my videos that DO actually show a ship going over the horizon.

Let's try again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao

Watch 1:30 - 2:30
At 1:30 you can pretty much see the whole boat
at 2:30 you can only see the sail.

What is your explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears between 1:30 and 2:30?
What is your explanation for why only the sail is visible at 2:30?

This is not disappearing and reappearing as you zoom in and out.
This is portions of a visible boat disappearing from bottom to top as the visible boat gradually travels over the horizon.
Because that camera is FULLY zoomed in, that's why it seems to go over the horizon.
You still have not provided an explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears (into the water) while the top of the sail is still visible.
No amount of zooming in will make the bottom of the boat visible. The fact that the top of the boat (the sail) is still visible demonstrates that this is not a 'zoom' issue.
The bottom of the boat disappears because the boat is on the very edge of the horizon, with the bottom not visible and the sail at the top still visible.

This is very different from your video which simply zooms in and zooms out and the whole boat is either all visible or so small that none of it can be seen.
Ah come on man, you aren't listening. It all about the limitation of the human eye and the camera, it appears to go below the horizon but it as called the vanishing point. Like I said this has been disproved many times with many tests.
No... you "come on man"
You aren't listening to or seeing truth and reality...
You just keep repeating the same lies over and over again.

Look at the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Go to 2:30 where you clearly see only the sail of the boat poking up out of the water (so this is not a 'zoom' issue as you falsely claim).
Where is the rest of the boat?
under water?

The truth is right there in front of you.
Why are you so reluctant to embrace the truth when it is right there before your eyes?
This is not an issue of interpreting data in different ways
Its an issue of embracing the truth or clinging to a very very very obvious lie.

And as a Christian you should be aware of the consequences of associating a known lie with the truth of the Gospel of Jesus.
Oh get off your high horse, you have been entirely disingenuous sometimes just refusing to even watch videos or just saying it is lies, so stop telling me about being honest and telling lies. You are doing exactly what you accuse me of. Your argument from authority is a logical fallacy, but you oh so love it.

I showed you a video where there was a boat supposedly over the horizon and yet if you zoom in the boat comes into view. You can see by the distances that the boat that is being zoomed in on should be below the horizon using the Earth Curve Calculator.

Like I said you are using a fully zoomed in camera and as the boat moves further away it appears to go over the horizon, where as if you take the same boat moving away and watch it go over the horizon and then zoom in, it comes into full view.

I will find some other videos to prove the point but you are so brainwashed that you wouldn't accept it if shown a 100 times.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

User avatar
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Posts: 1295
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:32 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Undecided
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 41 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#147

Post by Stu » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:15 am

DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:58 am
Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:29 am
DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:59 am
Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:55 am
DBowling wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:06 am
Now how about my videos that DO actually show a ship going over the horizon.

Let's try again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao

Watch 1:30 - 2:30
At 1:30 you can pretty much see the whole boat
at 2:30 you can only see the sail.

What is your explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears between 1:30 and 2:30?
What is your explanation for why only the sail is visible at 2:30?

This is not disappearing and reappearing as you zoom in and out.
This is portions of a visible boat disappearing from bottom to top as the visible boat gradually travels over the horizon.
Because that camera is FULLY zoomed in, that's why it seems to go over the horizon.
You still have not provided an explanation for why the bottom of the boat gradually disappears (into the water) while the top of the sail is still visible.
No amount of zooming in will make the bottom of the boat visible. The fact that the top of the boat (the sail) is still visible demonstrates that this is not a 'zoom' issue.
The bottom of the boat disappears because the boat is on the very edge of the horizon, with the bottom not visible and the sail at the top still visible.

This is very different from your video which simply zooms in and zooms out and the whole boat is either all visible or so small that none of it can be seen.
Ah come on man, you aren't listening. It all about the limitation of the human eye and the camera, it appears to go below the horizon but it as called the vanishing point. Like I said this has been disproved many times with many tests.
No... you "come on man"
You aren't listening to or seeing truth and reality...
You just keep repeating the same lies over and over again.

Look at the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Go to 2:30 where you clearly see only the sail of the boat poking up out of the water (so this is not a 'zoom' issue as you falsely claim).
Where is the rest of the boat?
under water?

The truth is right there in front of you.
Why are you so reluctant to embrace the truth when it is right there before your eyes?
This is not an issue of interpreting data in different ways
Its an issue of embracing the truth or clinging to a very very very obvious lie.

And as a Christian you should be aware of the consequences of associating a known lie with the truth of the Gospel of Jesus.
Ok here is a video that should prove the point.

First this guy watches a ferry supposedly go over the horizon and out of view with his eyes.

Then he uses binoculars and whoosh it comes back into full view, then when it goes over the "horizon" and out of view, he pulls out his telescope and whoosh it comes back into full view again.

Impossible on the globe earth. There are so many videos demonstrating this.

Start at 52:20.


Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.

DBowling
Prestigious Senior Member
Posts: 1820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:23 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 198 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#148

Post by DBowling » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:36 am

Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:15 am
Ok here is a video that should prove the point.

First this guy watches a ferry supposedly go over the horizon and out of view with his eyes.

Then he uses binoculars and whoosh it comes back into full view, then when it goes over the "horizon" and out of view, he pulls out his telescope and whoosh it comes back into full view again.
I watched your video at 52:40
And once again your video totally misses the point.
Your video again just zooms in and out (this appears to be a common flat earth tactic), and has nothing to do with ships going over the horizon.
You can easily tell this because the whole ship comes in and out of view when the video zooms in and out.

My video stays zoomed in and we actually watch the boat as it gradually goes over the horizon.
The bottom of the boat starts going 'underwater' (over the horizon) at 1:30 in the video, and by 2:30 the whole bottom of the boat is under water (over the horizon) while the sail of the boat is still showing (ie still barely above the horizon)

When a ship goes over the horizon the bottom of the ship appears to gradually go under water while the top is still visible, and eventually when the top of the ship goes over the horizon then the whole ship will appear to go 'under water and no amount of zooming will make it appear again.

One... More... Time...
Look at the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nZ4n_l9ao
Go to 2:30 where you clearly see only the sail of the boat poking up out of the water (so this is not a 'zoom' issue as you falsely claim).
Where is the bottom of the boat?

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21919
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#149

Post by RickD » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:23 pm


Watch this video. Pay attention to the “argument” that mitchell from australia is making. We could easily change the name to stu from South Africa, because your arguments are as silly as mitchell’s “argument”.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Posts: 21919
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Kitchen
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 1138 times

Re: The US NEVER Went To The Moon

#150

Post by RickD » Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:33 pm

Stu wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:00 am
Rick, what do you make of that Government Documents video that I posted. Remember these are once classified government documents like the army, NASA, CIA, etc. Once exposed many have been removed.

And they speak of the brightness of the firmament and near-sun halo and flat earth and nonrotating earth.

Would be interested to know what you think.
Stu,

I couldn’t find the specific video you’re referring to. Could you please repost it, or at least tell me the post # on this thread where the video is?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.


The Flat Earth Society has members all around the globe.



St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Post Reply