Bigfoot / Giants

Discussions on Christian eschatology including different views pertaining to Jesus' second coming, rapture and tribulation, the millennium, and so forth.
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Bigfoot / Giants

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Thanks :mrgreen: I don't really mind having big feet but being called Bigfoot is a little on the nose. I pointed out to my husband that his feet are the same size as mine and he's only a bit taller than me, but that doesn't seem to matter. It must be one of those double standards, like how men can be covered in hair but women are supposed to pretend they're naturally almost hairless and naturally have half-a-pencil-thin eyebrows...
So, you have huge, water skis for feet, and you're as hairy as Sasquatch?

y:O2

Nicki's feet:
:shakehead:

How did you end up with a wife? Drunk vegas wedding? y:-?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

What? Is it not accurate?
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

Ness: How did you end up with a wife? Drunk vegas wedding? y:-?
Ness, ya gotta understand - Ricko is an expert on bigfeet - as his wife just got him out of the hospital for another surgical extraction, per his ongoing fight with this terribly debilitating disease! :pound:

y:-? I think he most likely hopped into the emergency room! :mrgreen:
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

nessa wrote:
How did you end up with a wife? Drunk vegas wedding? y:-?
Nope. Shows how much you know. She was a Russian mail order bride. y[-(

Dasvidaniya. :wave:
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Nicki
Sex: Female

Post by Nicki »

RickD wrote:
Nicki wrote:
Thanks :mrgreen: I don't really mind having big feet but being called Bigfoot is a little on the nose. I pointed out to my husband that his feet are the same size as mine and he's only a bit taller than me, but that doesn't seem to matter. It must be one of those double standards, like how men can be covered in hair but women are supposed to pretend they're naturally almost hairless and naturally have half-a-pencil-thin eyebrows...

Nicki's feet:
I thought you were being nice to me y[-( Actually I'm at least 170cm tall which converts to about 5'7". I have reminded myself somewhat of a hobbit in full-length mirrors before though. And if my feet are a bit hairy - well, that helps keep them warm.*

*They're not hairy!
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Nicki wrote:
RickD wrote:
Nicki wrote:

Nicki's feet:
I thought you were being nice to me y[-( Actually I'm at least 170cm tall which converts to about 5'7". I have reminded myself somewhat of a hobbit in full-length mirrors before though. And if my feet are a bit hairy - well, that helps keep them warm.*

*They're not hairy!
Please post a pic of your big feet, so we all can laugh have a reference for the conversation.

-Edward R Murrow

Nicki
Sex: Female

Post by Nicki »

RickD wrote:Please post a pic of your big feet, so we all can laugh have a reference for the conversation.
No, I'm afraid you'll have to make do with the knowledge that they're large but attractive.
thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

What would Bigfoot and co. (Yeti, Alma, Skunk Ape, etc) be exactly? A Paranthropus, a descendant of Gigantopithecus, a big form of Australopithecus, or a remnant race of early humans like Neanderthals that reverted to being animal like?
I think it's probably one of the Australiopithecus or Paranthropus, what do yall think?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:What would Bigfoot and co. (Yeti, Alma, Skunk Ape, etc) be exactly? A Paranthropus, a descendant of Gigantopithecus, a big form of Australopithecus, or a remnant race of early humans like Neanderthals that reverted to being animal like?
I think it's probably one of the Australiopithecus or Paranthropus, what do yall think?
I think you've got too much time on your hands. Get a job, or volunteer somewhere. Or join a monastery.

-Edward R Murrow

thatkidakayoungguy
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by thatkidakayoungguy »

RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:What would Bigfoot and co. (Yeti, Alma, Skunk Ape, etc) be exactly? A Paranthropus, a descendant of Gigantopithecus, a big form of Australopithecus, or a remnant race of early humans like Neanderthals that reverted to being animal like?
I think you've got too much time on your hands. Get a job, or volunteer somewhere. Or join a monastery.
I do. There's no work around bc NC has to be stupid and drive away the work from here bc of regulations.
I'm not sure if you have that problem in Florida, if you don't good for you, though I do know you have a lot of stuff down there which can make life stressful.
People's greed will only end in them being burned in hell-that's bad.