Taking advantage of error - smart or immoral ?

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
bizzt
Prestigious Senior Member
Christian: No

Post by bizzt »

Felgar wrote:
bizzt wrote:Was I therefore WRONG in eating the sandwich?
Possibly glutonous if you ate them both, but not wrong. :D
LMAO hey now I shared with my wife (well a few bites)!!!
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:Your sandwich analogy doesn't fit here...the manager or whatever knew the cook made the wrong sandwich and offered you two sandwiches for free. The lady most likely (can't be 100% sure of course) knew that the prices weren't supposed to be that low, and was purposefully ripping the airline off. And bargain hunting is fine...
Understood my debate loving friend. I still don't see why we are making a big deal out of this. Clearly she could have called them before hand and said yeah that price on your website is wrong. I would have probably bought the tickets I needed just to see if they were real. I would probably feel obligated to give them back as they were not that actual price however if the Airline offered them and said you can keep them for that price then HEY I am taking them.

Anyways

Take care
Tim
AttentionKMartShoppers
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male

Post by AttentionKMartShoppers »

It's just a thread that I'm posting on....I'm not becoming excessively emotional or anything....
"My actions prove that God takes care of idiots."

He occasionally stumbled over the truth, but hastily picked himself up and hurried on as if nothing had happened.
- On Stanley Baldwin

-Winston Churchill

An atheist can't find God for the same reason a criminal can't find a police officer.

You need to start asking out girls so that you can get used to the rejections.
-Anonymous
bizzt

Post by bizzt »

AttentionKMartShoppers wrote:It's just a thread that I'm posting on....I'm not becoming excessively emotional or anything....
What I thought you were completely Emotional :oops: :lol: I'm just bugging ya dude 8)