Ben Shapiro on Beto

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Philip
Site Owner
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Ben Shapiro on Beto

Post by Philip »

A progressive nightmare for people of faith!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/ben-sha ... t-out-loud
Fliegender
Sex: It's Complicated
Creation Position: Schroeder's Creation Perspective

Re: Ben Shapiro on Beto

Post by Fliegender »

Beto O’Rourke is a harmless flake. Pete Buttercup hasn’t got a chance either. Elizabeth Warren is too bourgeois. Bernie Sanders should be playing golf at his age...with Joe Biden. Who else is there?

I vote for Tom Steyer. America needs a new billionaire in the White House. Blue or red, who cares? I’d really like to see Carlos Slim as President but his passport says Estados Unidos de México.

The days of true statesmen like Obama are over.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

FLiegender wrote:
I love your sarcasm!

:pound:

Reading this, I spit out my chocolate Frosted Flakes.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

Flake wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:33 pm ...

Chocolate Frosted Flakes? I’ve never seen those on the market. Chocolate Cheerios, Chocolate Capt’n Crunch and Chocolate Mini Wheats are all available but not the blackface version of Frosted Flakes.

Send me a box.
"I never said that all conservatives are stupid people but it is true that most stupid people are conservative."
-John Stuart Mill
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Fliegender wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:40 am
Flake wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:33 pm ...

Chocolate Frosted Flakes? I’ve never seen those on the market. Chocolate Cheerios, Chocolate Capt’n Crunch and Chocolate Mini Wheats are all available but not the blackface version of Frosted Flakes.

Send me a box.
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

-Edward R Murrow

Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

I was expecting Tony The Tiger to be in blackface.
-John Stuart Mill
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by Stu »

Fliegender wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:17 pm Beto O’Rourke is a harmless flake. Pete Buttercup hasn’t got a chance either. Elizabeth Warren is too bourgeois. Bernie Sanders should be playing golf at his age...with Joe Biden. Who else is there?

I vote for Tom Steyer. America needs a new billionaire in the White House. Blue or red, who cares? I’d really like to see Carlos Slim as President but his passport says Estados Unidos de México.

Come on, you're joking right. All Obama was was a good deliverer of a speech.

His actions speak far louder than his words. He sat in a church pew for years with his racist "pastor" preaching words of hate and division. I wouldn't have been able to stand 10 minutes of his hate-filled rhetoric, let alone years of it. Obama was a fraud (like most recent US presidents). Only JFK found a conscience once he came into office.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

Stu wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:51 am
Fliegender wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:17 pm ...

His actions speak far louder than his words. He sat in a church pew for years with his racist "pastor" preaching words of hate and division. I wouldn't have been able to stand 10 minutes of his hate-filled rhetoric, let alone years of it. Obama was a fraud (like most recent US presidents). Only JFK found a conscience once he came into office.
If you think Obama is Christian because he sat in a pew then you must think Trump is Christian too. Upwardly mobile people do what they have to do to get ahead. Part of what makes a good statesman is someone who communicates well, who is respected and knows the art of compromise. Whether you agree with his ideas or not is irrelevant. George W. was the last president with integrity but he wasn’t a statesman in the traditional sense.
-John Stuart Mill
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Fliegender wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:06 pm
Stu wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:51 am
Fliegender wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:17 pm ...

If you think Obama is Christian because he sat in a pew then you must think Trump is Christian too. Upwardly mobile people do what they have to do to get ahead. Part of what makes a good statesman is someone who communicates well, who is respected and knows the art of compromise. Whether you agree with his ideas or not is irrelevant. George W. was the last president with integrity but he wasn’t a statesman in the traditional sense.
Oh heck no I don't think Obama was a Christian. My point was that he sat in a pew while a pastor spewed hate and division - and he done nothing about it, he just sat there and accepted it. If it was any right thinking person they should've walked out of the church and not put up with such a racist pastor. But Obama did just sit there. What does that tell you about his character.... Then there is the NDAA, etc, etc.

Bush invaded Iraq to search for imaginary WMD's. He was worse than Obama. What did he famously say about the US constitution: "It's just a G** damn piece of paper." No sorry but Bush did not have integrity.
Only when the blood runs and the shackles restrain, will the sheep then awake. When all is lost.
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

Ah, Stu...you sound like an angry guy.
-John Stuart Mill
Philip
Site Owner

Post by Philip »

You think Stu is angry - what about Obama's former pastor - ever read up on his hate-spewing racism?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member

Post by RickD »

Philip wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:07 am
You think Stu is angry - what about Obama's former pastor - ever read up on his hate-spewing racism?
Phil,

You need to check your White privilege. Black people can’t be racist.

-Edward R Murrow

Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Fliegender wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:13 am Ah, Stu...you sound like an angry guy.
So I list a bunch of hard facts about Obama and Bush and you counter that with I'm an angry guy??
I expected more from this forum. That is how NOT to debate 101.
Fliegender

Post by Fliegender »

Foaming at the mouth wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:50 am
Fliegender wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:13 am Ah, Stu...you sound like an angry guy.
So I list a bunch of hard facts about Obama and Bush and you counter that with I'm an angry guy??
Yes, you forgot to tell me that Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. And he’s a pinko commie too.

And the antichrist.
-John Stuart Mill
Stu
Esteemed Senior Member

Post by Stu »

Fliegender wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:23 pm
Foaming at the mouth wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:50 am
Yes, you forgot to tell me that Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya. And he’s a pinko commie too.

And the antichrist.
Still disappointed. Nothing but strawmen strawmen everywhere. Please try again, unless the real reason you don't respond to my actual points is that you just don't have an answer. Yeah, I'll go with that.... :roll: Oh and what about Bush, what is the real truth behind why I don't like him again, please tell?

Here you go:
Oh heck no I don't think Obama was a Christian. My point was that he sat in a pew while a pastor spewed hate and division - and he done nothing about it, he just sat there and accepted it. If it was any right thinking person they should've walked out of the church and not put up with such a racist pastor. But Obama did just sit there. What does that tell you about his character.... Then there is the NDAA, etc, etc.

Bush invaded Iraq to search for imaginary WMD's. He was worse than Obama. What did he famously say about the US constitution: "It's just a G** damn piece of paper." No sorry but Bush did not have integrity.