Gay Parades

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17310
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: Gay Parades

Postby RickD » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:19 pm

For those posting here, audacity has been permanently banned.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 8573
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Gay Parades

Postby Kurieuo » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Nessa wrote:
Audacity wrote:
Nessa wrote:
Audacity wrote:I think we should demonize red headed left handers. You know, those people who refuse to get a decent tan and take offense when asked if the carpet matches the drapes, and are always complaining they need special scissors, can openers, and are always bumping your elbow when they sit to your right. What next, shift consoles on cars on the left side? Hey snowflake, go live in London if you refuse to be normal.


This thread is not about bashing homosexuals. Its about bashing the.perverted public parades some take part in.

So what makes public gay parades perverted?


...per·vert·ed
.......pərˈvərdəd/
.......adjective: perverted; past participle: perverted

..........(of a person or their actions) characterized by sexually abnormal and unacceptable practices or tendencies.

As I said in my opening post, I wouldnt want heteros doing that either.

You said:
..........To be fair I wouldnt want a street production of 'shades of grey' either.

A parade celebrating one's sexual orientation is far, far different from putting on a production of sexual acts.

Lets not pretend that the parade is not just a way to give others the finger.

Ah, ha, You just can't stand the fact that others might not like you. Even though they really don't care about you. Your ego is showing Nessa.

AND, let's not pretend that your attempt at back peddling here is going to sell. You've announced your bigotry, and it's apparent to everyone.


Only one thing is apparent, and that is that you dont know me at all.

I wouldn't worry too much. Those quick to label others who they disagree with as pushing bigotry and bigots are often the one's who can't see beyond their own true bigotry.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
Philip
Board Moderator
Posts: 5051
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:45 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Betwixt the Sea and the Mountains

Re: Gay Parades

Postby Philip » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:25 am

It is important to note WHY Audacity has been permanently banned:

Despite multiple warnings and even a recent temporary ban, much of Audacity's comments have contributed to spamming up the forum with argumentative and insulting posts and his constant attempts to stir up controversy. He's not been here to truly learn or civilly share understandings and viewpoints. His entire purpose would appear to have been mostly to stir up rancor and to constantly rail against the Bible and Christians and their beliefs - for which he was warned multiple times. While Christianity CAN indeed withstand people's sincere, hard questions - and unbelievers DO need to be asking them (and the Christians here are glad to try to answer them) - this is only beneficial to people truly seeking the truth, who are not here mostly just to cause arguments fueled by their anti-Christian/anti-Scriptural agenda and mindset. While GodandScience is a great resource and discussion board, it's most important aspired mission is to be useful as one of God's tools to be utilized as a ministry of evangelism-related influence. Those here only to cause friction and/or to distract from our Christ-centered mission need to move on! There are plenty of agnostic and atheist websites where they can go to vent their anti-Christian venom and their related agenda. This site is not one of them.

User avatar
B. W.
Board Moderator
Posts: 7700
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado

Re: Gay Parades

Postby B. W. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:38 am

Nessa wrote:I can understand people fighting for what they believe are their rights, but I dont really understand the purpose of gay pride parades where they are perverted in the middle of town. I guess you can keep your kids home but why should you have to?

To be fair I wouldnt want a street production of 'shades of grey' either.


Gay pride parades are notoriously pornographic in their displays.

Which should reveal something about character.

These displays lack character and should be banned for indecencies as of the nature of sex offender fantasies fully exposed...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Hortator
Valued Member
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 5:00 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ohio

Re: Gay Parades

Postby Hortator » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:02 pm

BW, I respectfully disagree. If I can look away from a gay parade on a public street, then secularists can look away from a cross on public land. Even if we were in a position to censor "gay" parades, I wouldn't want to. It's important for people to know that this is the image they want America to see. If they wanted to dance in their underwear, they could do that in private, but in a city street? That's a big difference, and is largely telling.

I do feel bad for the good gays out there, like Ellen DeGeneres, who have to have weird people represent them.

User avatar
Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Posts: 8573
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:25 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist
Location: Qld, Australia

Re: Gay Parades

Postby Kurieuo » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:56 am

To be fair too, it isn't only "gay" people who take on sexually liberated ideologies, but the whole of society has taken on such. Look at your woman's march in the US after the inauguration. Watch movies, tv shows, magazines, what people tend to believe (do what you want to sexually). The Dutch I hear have opened up brothels where people can have sex with animals even. Why not? If that's what you're in to.

The meaning of life as I see it is either we just happened by accident and so why not Hedonism while we are alive to experience, that, unless we believe something higher than us created us and gives our lives purpose and meaning.
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

___________________

Image

User avatar
B. W.
Board Moderator
Posts: 7700
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:17 am
Christian: Yes
Location: Colorado

Re: Gay Parades

Postby B. W. » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:19 am

Hortator wrote:BW, I respectfully disagree. If I can look away from a gay parade on a public street, then secularists can look away from a cross on public land. Even if we were in a position to censor "gay" parades, I wouldn't want to. It's important for people to know that this is the image they want America to see. If they wanted to dance in their underwear, they could do that in private, but in a city street? That's a big difference, and is largely telling.

I do feel bad for the good gays out there, like Ellen DeGeneres, who have to have weird people represent them.


Jesus answer challenges the man he was speaking too to consider who He really is....


"...And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone." Mark 10:18

The principle behind this answer applies here...

One one is good - no not one...

Sorry - rebellion against God is not good no matter how good the rebellious think they are...

These parades are called Gay Pride Parades for a reason...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Posts: 7202
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Gay Parades

Postby PaulSacramento » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:27 pm

The cross represents self-sacrifice for the greater good.
Gay parades represent a celebration of sex between people of the same gender.
The tend to be full of public displays of intimacy and even nudity.
The celebrate doing what you want sexually regardless of consequence.

Yep, same thing alright.

PaulSacramento
Board Moderator
Posts: 7202
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Gay Parades

Postby PaulSacramento » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Gay parades are gay.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17310
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: Gay Parades

Postby RickD » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Q: What do you call a gay dentist?



















A: Tooth fairy.
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

thatkidakayoungguy
Valued Member
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes

Re: Gay Parades

Postby thatkidakayoungguy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Kurieuo wrote:To be fair too, it isn't only "gay" people who take on sexually liberated ideologies, but the whole of society has taken on such. Look at your woman's march in the US after the inauguration. Watch movies, tv shows, magazines, what people tend to believe (do what you want to sexually). The Dutch I hear have opened up brothels where people can have sex with animals even. Why not? If that's what you're in to.

The meaning of life as I see it is either we just happened by accident and so why not Hedonism while we are alive to experience, or something higher than us created us and gives our lives purpose and meaning.

It's been going downhill since the 60's, now it's so common to have fornication that it's hardly given a second thought. That says something about our society.

User avatar
RickD
Board Moderator
Posts: 17310
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 am
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age
Location: Living in Parricide just north of Jacob's bosom

Re: Gay Parades

Postby RickD » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:41 am

thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:To be fair too, it isn't only "gay" people who take on sexually liberated ideologies, but the whole of society has taken on such. Look at your woman's march in the US after the inauguration. Watch movies, tv shows, magazines, what people tend to believe (do what you want to sexually). The Dutch I hear have opened up brothels where people can have sex with animals even. Why not? If that's what you're in to.

The meaning of life as I see it is either we just happened by accident and so why not Hedonism while we are alive to experience, or something higher than us created us and gives our lives purpose and meaning.

It's been going downhill since the 60's, now it's so common to have fornication that it's hardly given a second thought. That says something about our society.

Because there was no fornication before the 1960's?

:lol:
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."


St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

thatkidakayoungguy
Valued Member
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:44 pm
Christian: Yes

Re: Gay Parades

Postby thatkidakayoungguy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:03 am

RickD wrote:
thatkidakayoungguy wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:To be fair too, it isn't only "gay" people who take on sexually liberated ideologies, but the whole of society has taken on such. Look at your woman's march in the US after the inauguration. Watch movies, tv shows, magazines, what people tend to believe (do what you want to sexually). The Dutch I hear have opened up brothels where people can have sex with animals even. Why not? If that's what you're in to.

The meaning of life as I see it is either we just happened by accident and so why not Hedonism while we are alive to experience, or something higher than us created us and gives our lives purpose and meaning.

It's been going downhill since the 60's, now it's so common to have fornication that it's hardly given a second thought. That says something about our society.

Because there was no fornication before the 1960's?

:lol:

Of course there was, but Western society it was generally frowned upon.

IceMobster
Senior Member
Posts: 602
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:17 pm
Christian: No
Sex: Male
Location: Europe

Re: Gay Parades

Postby IceMobster » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:52 pm

I remember watching that video of some attempted gay pride in some Russian town.
Of course, Russians don't take it kindly and what stuck with me is some guy yelling and repeating "[This town] is not Sodom! Begone!"
10/10 would live there

or that video where the Russian law enforcement ran in and broke those gays' bones because they did not announce that gay gathering + any such gathering is forbidden by law anyway, haha!

And I remember my friend asking that one Russian guy we were playing with what is his stance on gays. He said: "Well, I don't hit them..."
Hahahhahaha

I wish my country banned such perverted nonsense. Or, actually, simply remove the police protection they get and see if they are still going to wave dildos and give middle fingers around. :mrgreen:
Mmmyeah, I never understood the word "homophobia". The nominal definition means fear of homosexuals. What the hell, lol? It is usually the other way around ;)

Furthermore, homosexuality is not something you are born with: http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publicati ... and-gender

Homosexuality, multiple genders and everything else the SJWs are spewing is a mental illness and should be treated as such. Plus, it is a sin.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU

Fecisti nos ad te, Domine, et inquietum est cor nostrum donec requiescat in te!


Return to “Moral and Ethical Affairs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest