Any specific reason that abortion seems like a big thing

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Kurieuo
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Any specific reason that abortion seems like a big thing

Post by Kurieuo »

I was asked in another thread, so starting a new thread.
Nessa wrote:I wanted to ask if theres a specifc reason that abortion seems like a big thing for you... It is a big thing or should be for everyone but just wondered if it meant something more to you on a personal level?
Personally? Hmm. It's personal to all who are human I think.

My wife posts a lot on Facebook. I had to give it up. Because once you know the normalised evil in our hearts today, you can't unknow.
It made me want to leave the world. The "normality" of it all to anyone, everyone, many people.
It's depressing and paralizing knowing that thousands of people are being rounded up and killing in the most painful ways.
That women and girls actually have their rights taken.
Sex trafficking, rape covering. Abuse. People just don't know. Don't get the full picture.
The god of this world has his strings firmly attached, corrupting and destroy us wherever he can.

I don't call it abortion anymore. Abortion is a be-all smuggle word that covers the deceit and what's really happening.
What we actually have are different procedures that are performed based upon how developed the unborn baby is.
Watch a late term abortion and tell me with a straight face that's really an abortion or and nothing more.
And if you haven't seen one, then you don't know.

Don't worry I won't post one here, but if you do want to see for yourself I'll PM you one.
If you can tell me with a straight face that's just an "abortion"...
I'll leave you with just a small video though.

It's sad. If only it were one off and uncommon.
Here's is a more positive one.

And no, this isn't about religion or Christianity.
It's about science, logic, reason and truth and ultimately our humanity.
As the ever growing secular pro-life community understand: http://www.secularprolife.org/
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)
Nessa
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Any specific reason that abortion seems like a big thing

Post by Nessa »

in the first post are you just talking about abortion or normalised evil in general as well?
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Nessa wrote:in the first post are you just talking about abortion or normalised evil in general as well?
Sounds like Kurieuo is using the abortion discussion as a front to promote his anti-sex trafficking campaign.

How unethical! :shakehead: y:D
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

RickD wrote:
Nessa wrote:in the first post are you just talking about abortion or normalised evil in general as well?
Sounds like Kurieuo is using the abortion discussion as a front to promote his anti-sex trafficking campaign.

How unethical! :shakehead: y:D
Anti-sex trafficking? More like promoting if anyone wants to do it, there are good citizens everywhere who love and care about girls and women so much that they'll cover child prostitution and rape, women being imported and pimped and the like. Such a wonderful industry. Like a warm and nice sunny day.
Last edited by Kurieuo on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

Ahh, I'm talking about evil committed against humanity.

What is your take on the issue?
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

Kurieuo wrote:
Ahh, I'm talking about evil committed against humanity.

What is your take on the issue?
as a teen never really gave abortion much thought...as in it being really wrong...but as i learnt more i have changed and see it as murder. If it is eptopic then i see that as different as baby is normally outside the womb and mothers life is at risk. i once had coffee with my friends daughter and she confided in me she had an abortion but her mother didnt know. My friends other daughter had one too and my friend found out though but couldnt stop it...she was devastated so was heartbreaking when found out bout the other daughter. Not sure why she told me...it was like thanks y/:] it wasnt a confession i dont think...just a fact. She didnt seem that bothered by it but this was also many years ago so details fade some

couldnt bring myself to tell my friend at least two out of four of her daughters had at least one abortion each
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

i have never had one but i have had four miscarriages
...one felt almost like an abortion or how id image one to feel. It was the feeling of being ripped away from a baby when you know its not right....the physical pain... the panic... the thump of it coming out was a nightmare...was alone with just my husband...that was three months along ..actually baby would have died maybe 9 weeks and that was traumatic. i couldnt bear to think of that experience when baby is further along going through a man made abortion when baby is alive
RickD
Make me a Sammich Member
Creation Position: Day-Age

Post by RickD »

Wow Nessa,

I'm so sorry for your loss. My wife had at least 2 miscarriages. And it still bothers me to this day. But I can't say I understand it from a mother's point of view. I can't imagine losing a human life that was growing inside of me.
John 5:24
24 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”
-Edward R Murrow

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony
Nessa
Ultimate Member

Post by Nessa »

RickD wrote:Wow Nessa,

I'm so sorry for your loss. My wife had at least 2 miscarriages. And it still bothers me to this day. But I can't say I understand it from a mother's point of view. I can't imagine losing a human life that was growing inside of me.
thanks rick :-)

i think it probably deserves its own thread cos its a biggie
Kurieuo
Honored Member

Post by Kurieuo »

I didn't think much about it either in high school.

My thoughts changed as I became more logical and truth more important.

Jesus said you can tell by the fruit. I don't believe this just applies to people.
But, if an issue appears grey to someone, they can look at the surrounding fruit.
Goodness will not produce bad.

Besides the science and reason that at conception we're biologically dealing with a unique human life.

We have human life being killed in the most painful ways.
The sex trade industry. Human slavery. Rape being covered.
Attempts to create a market place for the human body remains.
The likes of Gosnell and other late term abortionists.
The deceit of lies that such is pro-feminist (when in fact the female leaders of such were anti-).
Men being able to coerce women into killing their baby, even Christian families their daughters to avoid social shame.
Abortive pills being accessible that can be slipped into a drinks.
The cover ups so parents aren't told or involved in their child's decision (are we happy with our governments having ultimate say over our children, do we live in a dictatorship/communist country or democracy that respects differences?)
Watch the first video above and see the lies told.

The people who are actually caring, are those who stand on the sidewalks and try to provide real options to women.
Financial support so they can study AND have their baby, adoption, just showing an ultrasound of their baby so they know what it does look like rather than what an abortion clinic profiting from the woman might tell them...

Is there any good fruit? I can't think of any.
Oh yeah, "choice"? Like the choice to have the baby and be happy.
To have a baby, and be financially supported.
To have a baby, and still receive an education.
To have a baby, and bless some parents who can't have a baby.
To have a baby, and not be stigmatised as a single mother.
So pro-choice and pro-woman that the only choice provided is the kill the baby or you're life is over and ruined.

*sigh*

Oh, by the way, there are support groups for women who have had abortions.
It can some a few years to set in, and is normally blamed on those evil and such abusive pro-lifers guilting women.
BUT, when they go to have a baby (if they can still have one, because sometimes abortion has detrimental affect there), the reality as the look at the ultrasounds and like and think about what they had terminated will set in. The nightmares will come. Guilt. Alcholism. Drugs. Depression. Suicidal thoughts.

Sadly, we can't always protect people from themselves and the deceit in the world.
That rights are being taken away from parents to properly parent their own children is sad in our supposedly democratic countries.
But, there are organisations that deal with the very real trauma women face.
For example, http://www.abortiongrief.asn.au/abortion-trauma.php

I pray your friends daughter eventually sees the truth,
but when she does that she has honest support there really help rather than bury her pain.