Failed abortion, God wins.

Discussion for Christian perspectives on ethical issues such as abortion, euthanasia, sexuality, and so forth.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Theistic Evolution

Failed abortion, God wins.

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

Found this story on reddit/Chistianity and was blown away by this lady's story, another good reason not to abort people.

http://www.pravmir.com/gianna-jensenn-i ... -abortion/

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Danieltwotwenty
Ultimate Member

Re: Failed abortion, God wins.

Post by Danieltwotwenty »

I found another article about this lady's story, it goes into detail about the procedure (not for weak stomachs), what I find really disturbing is that the procedure was developed in Nazi concentration camps. It really makes my skin crawl, and gets me hopping mad. :twisted:

http://www.billmuehlenberg.com/2008/09/ ... ies-alive/

Dan
1Tim1:15-17
Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever.Amen.
Dudeacus97
Established Member

Re: Failed abortion, God wins.

Post by Dudeacus97 »

That article was scary. What I find a bit funny about liberals is that, to them, not allowing sodomites marry and objecting to sodomy is completely evil, but murdering about 50,000,000 babies each year (amount of abortions worldwide) is perfectly fine. We treat chickens better than the unborn. Chickens.
"Christianity has always embraced both reason and faith."
-Dinesh D'Souza

"Stop listening to John Lennon and start listening to John Lennox! What about a world without the atheists? A word with no Stalin, no Mao, no Pol Pot? A world with no Gulag, no Cultural Revolution, no Killing Fields? Wouldn't that be a world worth dreaming about?"
-John Lennox