Important news and announcements
1over137
Technical Admin
Christian: Yes
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Re: Welcome to phpbb 3.1

Postby 1over137 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Kurieuo wrote:Kenny's is meant to be that way I think. ;)

Check Byblos.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
-- 1 Thessalonians 5:21

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
-- Philippians 1:6

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold
-- Psalm 18:2

RickD
Board Moderator
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Postby RickD » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:51 pm

1over137 wrote:
Kurieuo wrote:Kenny's is meant to be that way I think. ;)

Check Byblos.

He's not Christian...he's Catholic. :mrgreen:
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

Kurieuo
Technical Admin
Creation Position: Progressive Creationist

Postby Kurieuo » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:20 pm

:lol: so true! :P
"Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)

1over137
Technical Admin

Postby 1over137 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:37 pm

:fryingpan:

For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold

Byblos
Old School

Postby Byblos » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:13 am

Don't ya just feel the love around here? Makes me warm and fuzzy all over. y>:D<
Let us proclaim the mystery of our faith: Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again.

Lord I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.

EssentialSacrifice
Advanced Senior Member

Postby EssentialSacrifice » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:58 am

Hana, i know you will understand this, it is awfully hard for me to admit.... but, Rick is 100% here...

N
o Hana. You do a great job here behind the scenes to make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible. And a lot of the time, it goes unnoticed here. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates all you do.

And not to mention, even if you had no admin duties here, you bring your life experiences to this board, which are invaluable.
God is doing a lot through you Hana!!

God bless you!!! :D

I wouldn't do this in open forum if it wasn't for you ! Thanks so much for the work you put in here for us... :clap: y>:D<

As I said in another post, you are an angel.... but the guys ... deep deep deep... y:-? ;) :D
Trust the past to God’s mercy, the present to God’s love, and the future to God’s providence. -St Augustine

RickD
Board Moderator
Creation Position: Day-Age

Postby RickD » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:55 am

Byblos wrote:Don't ya just feel the love around here? Makes me warm and fuzzy all over. y>:D<

I agree. What other forum allows Catholics to speak their heresy as freely as here? We Protestants love our misguided brethren. :stirthepot: :samen: :rotfl: :jumping: :underchair:
1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Audie wrote:
"Christianity is not a joke, but it has some very poor representatives."

St. Richard the Sarcastic--The Patron Saint of Irony

1over137
Technical Admin

Postby 1over137 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:44 am

I just want to say I love you all.
You all are my brothers and sisters in Christ.

1over137
Technical Admin

Postby 1over137 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:56 am

Maybe some encountered following problem when posting

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'The "./language/en_us/email" directory does not exist.' in /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:93 Stack trace: #0 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(75): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->addPath('./language/en_u...', '__main__') #1 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/template/twig/twig.php(251): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->setPaths(Array) #2 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/includes/functions_messenger.php(649): phpbb\template\twig\twig->set_custom_style(Array, Array) #3 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/includes/functions_messenger.php(263): messenger->set_template_paths(Array, Array) #4 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/notification/method/messenger_base.php(77): messenger->template('topic_notify', 'en_us') #5 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/notification/method/email.php(47): phpbb\notification\method\messenger_base->notify_using_messenger(0) # in /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 93

I plan to fix it soon.

B. W.
Board Moderator

Postby B. W. » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:49 am

1over137 wrote:Maybe some encountered following problem when posting

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'The "./language/en_us/email" directory does not exist.' in /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:93 Stack trace: #0 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(75): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->addPath('./language/en_u...', '__main__') #1 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/template/twig/twig.php(251): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->setPaths(Array) #2 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/includes/functions_messenger.php(649): phpbb\template\twig\twig->set_custom_style(Array, Array) #3 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/includes/functions_messenger.php(263): messenger->set_template_paths(Array, Array) #4 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/notification/method/messenger_base.php(77): messenger->template('topic_notify', 'en_us') #5 /home/godan/public_html/discussions/phpbb/notification/method/email.php(47): phpbb\notification\method\messenger_base->notify_using_messenger(0) # in /home/godan/public_html/discussions/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 93

I plan to fix it soon.

Thought I saw this after posting and it doubled posted. I deleted one of the post. it happened on the mod board...
-
-
-
Science is man's invention - creation is God's
(by B. W. Melvin)

Old Polish Proverb:
Not my Circus....not my monkeys

1over137
Technical Admin

Postby 1over137 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:02 am

It should no longer be a problem. If it occurs again, let me know.

Return to “News & Announcements”