Important news and announcements
Rich
Honored Member
Christian: Yes
Sex: Male
Creation Position: Day-Age

Automatic Bible verse link

Post by Rich »

I found a very cool script that expands every scripture citation with a hover-popup. So, now you can just cite the verse and the script will show the full verse when you hover above the link. The reader can also click in the popup to go and read the verse in context or the entire chapter. Enjoy!

Isaiah 1:18
zoegirl
Old School
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Day-Age

Re: Automatic Bible verse link

Post by zoegirl »

wow, cool
"And we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Jesus Christ"
Gabrielman
Advanced Senior Member

Post by Gabrielman »

Sweet!
Once I was trapped in a perpetual night, without even a star to light the sky. Now I stand in the glory of the Son, and not even a faint shadow of darkness remains.
cslewislover
Ultimate Member
Sex: Female
Creation Position: Undecided

Post by cslewislover »

Oh! I was going to ask how one uses it, but I just went to a verse I gave, and the reference was highlighted and did what you said. Very cool! I'm wondering if we abbreviate the reference in a certain way, if it won't work. That is, if there's a certain format for getting this application to work.
"I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." C.S. Lewis
jlay
Ultimate Member
Creation Position: Young-Earth Creationist

Post by jlay »

let's see

Rom. 8:1
-“The Bible treated allegorically becomes putty in the hands of the exegete.” John Walvoord

"I'm not saying scientists don't overstate their results. They do. And it's understandable, too...If you spend years working toward a certain goal and make no progress, of course you are going to spin your results in a positive light." Ivellious