Search found 3550 matches

by neo-x
Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:11 am
Forum: Creation Talk
Topic: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.
Replies: 189
Views: 38401

Re: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.

Evolution can never be guided. In light of the fact that you believe in God, could you explain what you mean? Don't you believe that God ultimately set up the mechanisms that allow evolution to happen? Edit: In other words, if one believes in evolution, and that God is the creator and sustainer, th...
by neo-x
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:47 pm
Forum: Creation Talk
Topic: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.
Replies: 189
Views: 38401

Re: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.

Evolution can never be guided.
by neo-x
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:12 am
Forum: Creation Talk
Topic: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.
Replies: 189
Views: 38401

Re: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.

I disagree Dbowling# and we don't have to agree. I have been over these issues many times before and just not interested to engage in lengthy debate. Good day.
by neo-x
Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:54 am
Forum: Prayer Requests
Topic: Please keep my best friend bippy123 in your prayers
Replies: 24
Views: 5912

Re: Please keep my best friend bippy123 in your prayers

That's so sad. My thoughts and prayers.
by neo-x
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:35 pm
Forum: Creation Talk
Topic: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.
Replies: 189
Views: 38401

Re: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.

That is because without evolution there isn't any real science model that explains all life. However, at every turn the processes of 'random mutation' and 'natural selection' have been demonstrated to be totally incapable of producing life as we know it today. And the starts and stops in the fossil...
by neo-x
Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:29 pm
Forum: Creation Talk
Topic: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.
Replies: 189
Views: 38401

Re: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.

That is because without evolution there isn't any real science model that explains all life. Let me throw ACB a bone here... I would acknowledge there is plausible scientific DNA and fossil evidence to support the premise of 'common descent'. However, at every turn the processes of 'random mutation...
by neo-x
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:45 am
Forum: Creation Talk
Topic: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.
Replies: 189
Views: 38401

Re: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.

Abel ignores why a supposed massive event as destroying an initial earth is done without stated reasons and obvious clarification - as he must desperately read meanings into other unrelated passages to support it. Meanwhile, scientists everywhere are laughing at supposed evidences for a former worl...
by neo-x
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:39 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Richard Dawkins: Church Bells vs Allahu Akhbar?
Replies: 18
Views: 2481

Re: Richard Dawkins: Church Bells vs Allahu Akhbar?

Islam is not a race, nor are muslims.
by neo-x
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:46 am
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Exorcism!
Replies: 42
Views: 12224

Re: Exorcism!

RickD wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:06 am
neo-x wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 pm
Blessed wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:58 pm
neo-x wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:11 pm
Blessed wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm


you sure about that?
Quite certain.


U gay ?
For a brief time in my life, I did feel I was.
Was that before your "gay" demon was exorcised?
I suppose so.
by neo-x
Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:36 am
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Exorcism!
Replies: 42
Views: 12224

Re: Exorcism!

Blessed wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:57 pm
neo-x wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 pm
Blessed wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:58 pm
neo-x wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:11 pm
Blessed wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm


you sure about that?
Quite certain.


U gay ?
For a brief time in my life, I did feel I was.

Then I understand why you would say none.
Yeah, I also understand why you would think so.
by neo-x
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:52 pm
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Christian Counselor
Replies: 15
Views: 4811

Re: Christian Counselor

I have nobody to talk to and need to enlist the services of a Christian Counselor but do not know where to start. I want someone rooted in scripture but who does not take a "bible thumping" approach and is objective and does not inject their own personal bias to manipulate discussion. Where is a go...
by neo-x
Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:37 pm
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Exorcism!
Replies: 42
Views: 12224

Re: Exorcism!

Blessed wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:58 pm
neo-x wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:11 pm
Blessed wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm
neo-x wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 pm
Blessed wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:25 am
What percentage of male homosexuals have a spiritual demon attached to them?
None
you sure about that?
Quite certain.


U gay ?
For a brief time in my life, I did feel I was.
by neo-x
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:11 pm
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Exorcism!
Replies: 42
Views: 12224

Re: Exorcism!

Blessed wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 pm
neo-x wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 pm
Blessed wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:25 am
What percentage of male homosexuals have a spiritual demon attached to them?
None
you sure about that?
Quite certain.
by neo-x
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:57 pm
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Exorcism!
Replies: 42
Views: 12224

Re: Exorcism!

Blessed wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:25 am
What percentage of male homosexuals have a spiritual demon attached to them?
None
by neo-x
Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:55 pm
Forum: Creation Talk
Topic: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.
Replies: 189
Views: 38401

Re: Despite objections,why the Gap Theory is true.

Abe, one should not cherry pick science. You seem to not trust science but only when it suits your interpretation? You either accept it or don't. You can't however hijack evolutionary concepts, like you are doing here, and say that science found evidence of the former world. Science has evidence of ...