Search found 15277 matches

by RickD
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:29 pm
Forum: Christian Theology
Topic: Was Adam and Eve saved?
Replies: 19
Views: 279

Re: Was Adam and Eve saved?

jpbg33 wrote:I will put it this way. if he was saved then why did he not go to heaven when he died but instead to Abraham's busm?

Because Christ had not yet ascended.
by RickD
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:56 pm
Forum: Christian Theology
Topic: Was Adam and Eve saved?
Replies: 19
Views: 279

Re: Was Adam and Eve saved?

No Adam and Eve were not saved knowone could be saved until Jesus died on the cross. Hebrews 10:4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. No one could be saved until Jesus died on the cross? Wasn't Abraham saved by faith? Genesis 15:6 And the thief on the ...
by RickD
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:44 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Antifa those noble pure leftist strike again!
Replies: 4
Views: 22

Re: Antifa those noble pure leftist strike again!

I think God used the union to destroy the confederacy because the confederacy used angel/Human hybrid soldiers to fight.

The nephilim were back...

As in the days of Noah...
by RickD
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:35 pm
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Were the Nephilim and the Sumerian mythical kings somehow related?
Replies: 363
Views: 2631

Re: Were the Nephilim and the Sumerian mythical kings somehow related?

Question: When did a fallen angel ever cease to be an angel? Question: When did scripture ever call fallen angels, "sons of God"? For future reference, when basing something on scripture, it helps if you actually have scripture that backs your argument. When making an argument from script...
by RickD
Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:31 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Well, what about offensive historical public monuments?
Replies: 14
Views: 73

Re: Well, what about offensive historical public monuments?

It's happening https://kiwifarms.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fscontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net%2Fv%2Ft1.0-0%2Fp320x320%2F20914718_839496799549651_8098303136204244353_n.jpg%3Foh%3D1edc56a9ff73a577dd98f3a4cb58d822%26oe%3D59ECCC8B&hash=6d30fb6ff5bb24bd7f70c35bd512777f http://www.nbcchicago.com/ne...
by RickD
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:51 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Well, what about offensive historical public monuments?
Replies: 14
Views: 73

Re: Well, what about offensive historical public monuments?

You seem to be stuck on the ridiculous notion that there's such a thing as a unified left with a common agenda. That's not the case. We're talking about some guy's opinion. Who cares? I actually just read that there are three times as many statues of Confederate traitors in Washington D.C. as there...
by RickD
Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:23 am
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Global Warming: Massaging the Data per Desired Results?
Replies: 38
Views: 356

Re: Global Warming: Massaging the Data per Desired Results?

Morny wrote:
RickD wrote:[... see previous post ...]

Again: Understand the other side's claims.

What is the climate scientists' response to your question?
Do you understand that response?
If yes, where specifically do you disagree?

Not sure why you're quoting me. I didn't say that.
by RickD
Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:41 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Well, what about offensive historical public monuments?
Replies: 14
Views: 73

Re: Well, what about offensive historical public monuments?

The slippery slope argument against removing monuments to heroes of the Confederacy is silly. Today it's Jefferson David, and tomorrow it's Washington, Jefferson, or Lincoln? Please. Guys like Davis, Lee, and Stonewall Jackson are known for one thing and one thing only - trying to destroy our count...
by RickD
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:37 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Well, what about offensive historical public monuments?
Replies: 14
Views: 73

Re: Well, what about offensive historical public monuments?

See what I mean? http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2017/08/16/jackson-washington-park-protest-presidents-slave-owners/ He wants the Andrew Jackson statue taken down, and put up a statue of an African American hero like Jesse Jackson, or Michael Jackson. And this guy is a pastor? :fruitcake: While we igno...
by RickD
Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Media and Charlottesville Racist Riot
Replies: 16
Views: 112

Re: Media and Charlottesville Racist Riot

Update, "Local News at 11": Well, the media doesn't like "Jesus" answers either! Saw my son's video segment last night - they edited out all but his first sentence - which was, (in response to the what he thought about the riot and violence) "Well, it was a real eye-opener....
by RickD
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:58 am
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Were the Nephilim and the Sumerian mythical kings somehow related?
Replies: 363
Views: 2631

Re: Were the Nephilim and the Sumerian mythical kings somehow related?

If God is the adversary of something, like Pharaoh, he would be the "Ha Satan" to Pharaoh. Does that help you to understand the use of the term? That is why: The word is used also of various persons in the Old Testament as "adversaries, " including David ( 1 Sam 29:4 ), Rezon of...
by RickD
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:12 am
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Were the Nephilim and the Sumerian mythical kings somehow related?
Replies: 363
Views: 2631

Re: Were the Nephilim and the Sumerian mythical kings somehow related?

If God is the adversary of something, like Pharaoh, he would be the "Ha Satan" to Pharaoh. Does that help you to understand the use of the term? That is why: The word is used also of various persons in the Old Testament as "adversaries, " including David ( 1 Sam 29:4 ), Rezon of...
by RickD
Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:41 am
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Were the Nephilim and the Sumerian mythical kings somehow related?
Replies: 363
Views: 2631

Re: Were the Nephilim and the Sumerian mythical kings somehow related?

And where in those quotes does it back your assertion that you made: ...since even God can be "the satan" if he is being an adversary). God can be the satan? I guess it goes along with the rest Of the logic from the hybrid/DNA theory, that the Bible doesn't say that God isn't the satan, so...
by RickD
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:53 pm
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Media and Charlottesville Racist Riot
Replies: 16
Views: 112

Re: Media and Charlottesville Racist Riot

The media is ever trying to stir the pot on race - spinning it to whatever political means. This morning, my 19 year old son was down at the Sec. of State's office to register an LLC company he's starting. Suddenly a local news crew and reporter sticks a mic and camera in his face and asks what he ...
by RickD
Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:47 pm
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Were the Nephilim and the Sumerian mythical kings somehow related?
Replies: 363
Views: 2631

Re: Were the Nephilim and the Sumerian mythical kings somehow related?

RickD wrote:
It's amazing what lengths people will go to, to redefine words to fit their interpretations.


paulS wrote:
...since even God can be "the satan" if he is being an adversary).



You're seriously calling God, "the satan"?

I rest my case...

Go to advanced search