Search found 3006 matches

by Storyteller
Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:54 pm
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: What Makes Human Beings Special?
Replies: 74
Views: 5311

Re: What Makes Human Beings Special?

Ken: For the same reason Grizzly Bears are special in the eyes of other Grizzly Bears. That's not true - grizzlies (which are merely a subspecie of brown bear) are well known to not only attack other brown bears, but for killing their cubs as well, and sometimes their mothers. Females with cubs avo...
by Storyteller
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:20 am
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Broken souls
Replies: 17
Views: 853

Re: Broken souls

Seriously though.. I think i may look into being a counsellor. It has always appealed to me and it appears people confide in me. I have had a couple of people suggest it now. The only thing stopping me was this thought of how could i offer help when i was broken myself? Now i think its because of th...
by Storyteller
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:15 am
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Broken souls
Replies: 17
Views: 853

Re: Broken souls

Fliegender wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:29 am
Repentant Sinner wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:12 am

I said that we've hijacked the clumsy lady's thread.

We should probably get back on topic.
Yes. It’s good that Ms Vauxhall has found meaning to her life.

:clap:
You're just jealous!
by Storyteller
Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:14 am
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Broken souls
Replies: 17
Views: 853

Re: Broken souls

RickD wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:21 pm
Fliegender wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:00 pm
Closet French Canadian wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:00 pm
Je ne m'abaisserai pas à votre niveau.
What? Speak American or go back to your 3rd world crapland.

:guns:
Je pense que nous avons détourné le sujet de la femme maladroite.
Oui :amen:
by Storyteller
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:15 am
Forum: General Discussion & Introductions
Topic: Broken souls
Replies: 17
Views: 853

Broken souls

I know what my gift is! I think anyway... Last few months I've been talking to people in chat rooms. Been connecting with people, especially damaged, hurt, broken, lost people. The kind of soul I was. Not all of them believe in God, in fact most don't, but somehow they are still drawn to me. I've be...
by Storyteller
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:40 pm
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: What Makes Human Beings Special?
Replies: 74
Views: 5311

Re: What Makes Human Beings Special?

Tbf Ken, Rick has a point (unusual i know) Grizzly bears, or any other species other than us (with perhaps the exception of cats - they make sure we know how special they are) believes theyre special. Why do we? You have to agree we are different, surely? Then why are we different? If its purely evo...
by Storyteller
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:55 am
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Abdul becomes a Christian...what does he do with his 4 wives?
Replies: 16
Views: 1143

Re: Abdul becomes a Christian...what does he do with his 4 wives?

RickD wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:53 am
Storyteller wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:46 am
Yes.
And you can't make your own sammiches.
Your point is?
At least, I can pee standing up!
y:p
Which is why you miss so often.
by Storyteller
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:46 am
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Abdul becomes a Christian...what does he do with his 4 wives?
Replies: 16
Views: 1143

Re: Abdul becomes a Christian...what does he do with his 4 wives?

Yes.
And you can't make your own sammiches.
Your point is?
by Storyteller
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:28 am
Forum: Questions for Christians
Topic: Abdul becomes a Christian...what does he do with his 4 wives?
Replies: 16
Views: 1143

Re: Abdul becomes a Christian...what does he do with his 4 wives?

Gluttony is a sin in Christianity. That's why there are no fat Christians. No. Gluttony is a sin in Roman Catholicism. Protestants may be obese and still enter heaven. Obese Catholics must purge their sin in purgatory first. The reason why there's a stairway to Heaven, instead of a freight elevator...
by Storyteller
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:10 am
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural
Replies: 325
Views: 15102

Re: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural

Kenny, I think I understand your question, and there's confusion with ACB's answer. You asked: What do you mean when you say "no evidence that atheism is true or right? I think he means that there's no evidence that God doesn't exist. Which isn't even controversial, since you admitted that you don'...
by Storyteller
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:08 am
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural
Replies: 325
Views: 15102

Re: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural

That life is created by already existing life sources. Trace it back Ken. Okay I gotcha. The idea that matter has always existed is something I’ve mentioned many times before that makes sense to me. The idea that the cell is one of many substances of matter that has always existed, is a discussion ...
by Storyteller
Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:25 am
Forum: Politics and World Events
Topic: Tommy Robinson seeks political asylum in the US
Replies: 11
Views: 1091

Re: Tommy Robinson seeks political asylum in the US

The guy is, well, i was broughy up that if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything, so....
by Storyteller
Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:01 am
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural
Replies: 325
Views: 15102

Re: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural

That life is created by already existing life sources. Trace it back Ken.
by Storyteller
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:06 pm
Forum: Philosophical Discussions
Topic: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural
Replies: 325
Views: 15102

Re: Many Atheists DO Believe in the Supernatural

Storyteller wrote: I think everyonehere thinks youre crazy but thats ok because so am i.. I like discussing things with you too. You bring up points that make me question why i believe what i believe and thats a good thing. Fwiw, I don't think Kenny is crazy. Storyteller, on the other hand... :shoc...