Search found 3484 matches

by Audie
Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:11 pm
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?
Replies: 55
Views: 779

Re: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?

Philip wrote:
I figure that belief in God does not require that one be a idiot.


So, is the opposite belief of that statement that one figures unbelief in God requires one to be an idiot? y:-?


See why I am soo impressed by all the, ah, philosophy
that goes on sround here? :D
by Audie
Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:59 pm
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?
Replies: 55
Views: 779

Re: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?

Kurieuo wrote:I don't think there is a WWCOSTDG ;), in fact many believe in God. Go figure, right? :P


I figure that belief in God does not require that one be a idiot.
by Audie
Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:21 am
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?
Replies: 55
Views: 779

Re: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?

Perhaps I'm somewhat putting words in Audie's mouth, but if I understand her sentiments, I think it would be wise for many Christians who discuss creation, the flood and the like to pay attention. First, regarding RTB, they have bible scholars, and have rubbed shoulders with some of the best (e.g.,...
by Audie
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:57 pm
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?
Replies: 55
Views: 779

Re: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?

"Same", meaning discovery.
by Audie
Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:22 pm
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?
Replies: 55
Views: 779

Re: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?

Hortator wrote:
Audie wrote:
Hortator wrote:
Audie wrote:Would you be satisfied to just be given all the answers?

Yes


And I like the discovery process.

What have you found?


Uh, a lack of interest in same on your part?
by Audie
Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:39 am
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?
Replies: 55
Views: 779

Re: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?

Hortator wrote:
Audie wrote:Would you be satisfied to just be given all the answers?

Yes


And I like the discovery process.
by Audie
Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:11 am
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?
Replies: 55
Views: 779

Re: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?

Philip wrote:
Audie: Would you be satisfied to just be given all the answers?


Hello, Audie - not sure what you mean here?

BTW, are you in HK?


I mean, isnt a process of discovery much more interesting
than being handed all the answers. Hey God, how does...


Still in USA for now.
by Audie
Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:25 pm
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?
Replies: 55
Views: 779

Re: Noah's Flood: when did it occur?

Philip: All I know is, SOMEHOW, the text is true. DB: Amen! :) You know, DB, at that great banquet to come, I might just have so many questions that I'll forget to eat - as well as forget I'll have all eternity to pick Mose's and the apostles brains - "What did you know and when did you know i...
by Audie
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Forum: Friendly Chit-Chat
Topic: Merry Christmas!!
Replies: 27
Views: 541

Re: Merry Christmas!!

It amuses me how people in general can say to one another enthusiastically 'Merry Christmas!!' and really seem to care if you have great holiday..... But what about the rest of the year? Its like they are saying... 'Make sure you have a good christmas but I dont really care if the rest of the year ...
by Audie
Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:38 am
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Transitional / intermediate
Replies: 278
Views: 14170

Re: Transitional / intermediate

"Everything' and 'nothing' are, after all, actually opposites" -------- depends on the context of their usage. You are correct crochet. But Audie does not deal with philosophy.* She is afraid to talk about it.* It scares her because it's not in her "safe little box".* *waiting f...
by Audie
Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:23 am
Forum: God and Science
Topic: Transitional / intermediate
Replies: 278
Views: 14170

Re: Transitional / intermediate

So - Audie -- what about your thoughts regarding the birth of Jesus. Top of pg 11, to be found with a modicum of effort on your part, you say " mock evrrything that you've come across within it" (the bible) followed by other invidious statements about "errors in most everything."...
by Audie
Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:10 am
Forum: God and Science
Topic: RTB: Serious Problems with Evolution
Replies: 1164
Views: 49640

Re: RTB: Serious Problems with Evolution

This means with no evidence life can evolve we can take all of the evidence discovered in the earth and use it for evidence that there was a former world that existed and all of these fossils found just show us the kinds of life that lived in the former world and they have nothing to do with life e...
by Audie
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:49 am
Forum: God and Science
Topic: RTB: Serious Problems with Evolution
Replies: 1164
Views: 49640

Re: RTB: Serious Problems with Evolution

DNA is irrelevant... You have no idea what you're talking about...explains a lot of why you have such misinformed beliefs. Of course he doesn't. For that, we have, yes, evidence. You've been trying to pin him down-I guess-on his entire schpiel about how there- is -no -evidence, with, yes-there-is. ...
by Audie
Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:24 pm
Forum: God and Science
Topic: RTB: Serious Problems with Evolution
Replies: 1164
Views: 49640

Re: RTB: Serious Problems with Evolution

I'm sorry that's not an objection. I could say what good is maths if only mathematicians can understand it? You can't blame your own ignorance or lack of research to say something isn't right. It isn't a trick to put you down, its a fact. I used to attack ToE, based on wrong info preached by my chu...

Go to advanced search